NSFW Why was Galt banned?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

There is a “list” that certain favourited members get to vote on, I’m not supposed to know about it but I have a lot of friends on this forum that have given me the heads up.

@Leigh I know
First rule of vote club is you dont talk about vote club. I'm not surprised you were not invited

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm sorry Splinty @Splinty I won't ever bring it up again. It's just that poor ol' Galt has nowhere left to post now; Masato's suffered a nuclear attack last week leaving eight regulars homeless.

I just thought what with Galt's roots here and all...well, I reckon that's a no then. Righto.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Was talking to him the other day. Or texting rather. He's doing good. No kung fu fights to report.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm sorry Splinty @Splinty I won't ever bring it up again. It's just that poor ol' Galt has nowhere left to post now; Masato's suffered a nuclear attack last week leaving eight regulars homeless.

I just thought what with Galt's roots here and all...well, I reckon that's a no then. Righto.
Masatos is gone??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It was hacked last week. If you can imagine, place was down to eight regulars and a three or four occasionals.

What would be the point?
That sucks...and is odd

Too close to the truth

why hack it tho?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i like galt and it sounds like he is in a better place right now. i would support him coming back on double secret probation