Sci/Tech Why would I want to f*ck Halle Berry?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I could, and likely will later today, make a list of celebrities that I would love to have sex with. And I think they would be great.

Halle Berry on the other hand, I'll just say it, I think she is horrible in bed, despite being gorgeous. Not to mention having great boobs. I just think she would be a dead fish lay.

I think I could bring out her inner slut, and turn her into a sexual demon. If she channels her chi, I bet she could fuck one's brains out.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If I could pick 10 chicks I could fuck then I think she would be on it.

I hope I get elected supreme leader one day

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I do want to clarify: if I were having sex with Halle Berry, if she did want to lay there and put out no effort, I would still be super OK with that.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Take a look at the list of guys that have dicked that down. She had to have learned something...lol

Darqnezz

Apr 25, 2015

1/2 black, 1/2 white, & all crazy. She must be like a Tasmanian devil in the sack. I would fuck her hips loose.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
She also brought her dog into the garage with her during her failed suicide attempt. Fucking Ohioans.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
She is a fucking close close 10. If she wasn't a fucking nut job she could be a ten. Body is slamming, face is slamming, laugh is sexy, smile is sexy, I could do this all day. This thread can do no wrong.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
She is a fucking close close 10. If she wasn't a fucking nut job she could be a ten. Body is slamming, face is slamming, laugh is sexy, smile is sexy, I could do this all day. This thread can do no wrong.

That's the thing... She crazy.
Maybe we should counterbalance all the hot pics of her with the crazy stuff...

Darqnezz

Apr 25, 2015

She's a twelve. She gets 2 crazy points.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Crazy is fine. Killing your dog is not. I put one in the chamber for you.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Halle was able to carry the undisputed "Most Beautiful Actress in the World" title for awhile. But time caught up to her and other actresses came on the scene or became better known.

Halle's ex-husbands have basically formed a club and become cool with each other because they all agree she's a lot to deal with. David Justice and Eric Benet legit became homies over her. She went through some bad things in her younger years and struggled with diabetes her whole life which some say accounts for her personality shifts. Most famously she's deaf in one ear because Wesley Snipes slapped her so hard while they were briefly dating early in her career around New Jack City.

She's looking different these days, but still alarmingly hot.

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Halle was able to carry the ubdisputed "Most Beautiful Actress in the World" title for awhile. But time caught up to her and other actresses came on the scene or became better known.

Halle's ex-husbands have basically formed a club and become cool with each other because they all agree she's a lot to deal with. David Justice and Eric Benet legit became homies over her. She went through some bad things in her younger years and struggled with diabetes her whole life which some say accounts for her personality shifts. Most famously she's deaf in one ear because Wesley Snipes slapped her so hard while they were briefly dating early in her career around New Jack City.

She's looking different these days, but still alarmingly hot.

I wanna bang that droopy face broad in the hat there.