General Why you hate?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
The difference is that disagreement doesn't necessarily equate to hatred. Just because I don't agree with you (not you specifically, but you in a more general sense) doesn't mean we can't coexist. If I don't like your beliefs or thought process or morals (or lack there of) or religion, I'll stay away from you. I expect everyone else to do the same. The Earth is as big as it is small, have some courtesy, and we won't have a problem.

Oct 24, 2015
The difference is that disagreement doesn't necessarily equate to hatred. Just because I don't agree with you (not you specifically, but you in a more general sense) doesn't mean we can't coexist. If I don't like your beliefs or thought process or morals (or lack there of) or religion, I'll stay away from you. I expect everyone else to do the same. The Earth is as big as it is small, have some courtesy, and we won't have a problem.
But some people think all is theirs. Wait there's or..... fuck need to smoke. I'm so taking a walk.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
The inspiration for this song is gold:

Wasting My Hate: Metallica

View: https://youtu.be/yoIHOD5kn2o

Wasting My Hate was inspired by Country outlaw Waylon Jennings, a good friend of James Hetfield. Waylon told James the story of when he was on vacation in Jamaica. Waylon was in a bar when one of the local Jamaicans just kept staring at him. This started to make Waylon very angry because this guy would not stop staring at him. Latter he found out that the Jamaican was high and had no idea he was staring, meaning Waylon was angry for no reason. He was wasting his hate on the Jamaican.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sorry I fell asleep and missed dinner and I'm grumpy.

Will try the soup challenge again tomorrow

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015

Embrace the darkness to help others look better. You know they need all the help they can get.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Hate is a great way to project fear, ignorance, and unhappiness. Beats the hell out of meth.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Seriously why?
I actually happily hate no one ever. All people are scum to a degree, its the people who hate that will take any situation with anyone and use race as the because. I think all politicians are scum and not one of them have us in mind. Hate is a waste of time and energy. Not one person is even worth that to me, I will gladly say ok and move a long.