Why you should make a conscious effort to come here regularly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
This site, is shaping up to be the BEST mma online forum EVER.

This coming from someone who since 2000(maybe even 1999), has been a regular posting forum member of mmafighting.net, sherdog.com, mmalinker.com, mixedmartialarts.com/aka the UG, and I tell you, NEVER have I been so excited to be part of an online community. I've also registered at a couple hip hop sites as well over the years, but mostly mma..

I'm 15 years deep into online communities, so for me to be this excited about this place, that's a REALLY good sign IWEI and SPLINTY.

Super happy to be here among solid people.

Seriously guys, I want this place to succeed and if there were areas of improvement I would definitely give my feedback.
As it stands right now, this site is everything I could ask for, and then some. Feel free to use this post as an honest unbiased advertisement.

Lurkers and new members-Here is what to expect.
You might initially get put off by the low level of traffic. Understandable. Be a part of the solution though, not the problem. Make an effort to click on a few threads, make a post or inquiry, and come back and see the post from others that follows. You took the time to register, might as well post.

This is an extremely new forum, less than 2 months old. That being said, for a forum that is two months old
We have a cageside discussion forum that is active daily and is only picking up more momentum. The members here at themmacommunity are mostly invited people, invited for the sole reason that members have proven to give quality content and contributions.

In less than two months, features have been added like "tagging", easy to post hyperlinks/pictures/videos, pro fighters have joined, we have a q and a with top 5 ww ben askren, fapout section has some great threads including a currently active bangbros username and password.

Give it a fair shot, try to visit this site a few times throughout the day if you can. I can pretty much guarantee that if you give this place as much clicks as the UG, you'll gravitate towards this place.

Wasn't this cock-faggit banned?

Just kidding. Super happy this place is thriving. TMMAC has come a long way, but it's still just the beginning.

Odin13

Pro Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
It's a damn good website and it's run very well, it seems. I think this place is gonna grow quite a bit this year.

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
This place is definately a cut above other forums.

Sherdog for example is just a bunch of assholes thatll call you a retard or idiot for no reason and it's racist too, some of their forums are ok, but "The Heavies" is really one of the worst places on the internet.

Last edited: