Lifestyle Wife Beater

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

OK Eurotards lets hear about all the stupid shit you have done while drinking this horse piss. Dingotards and Canucktards are welcome to post their best spousal abuse stories as well.
I never did anything crazy but stella wasn't not a lightweight beer at 5% abv. a 20 oz pint of stella used to cost 5 bucks at hooters I used to drink about 6 pints of it.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I have had it.
tasted OK
had the heineken skunk flavor a bit
very light beer I think

I don't get silly on alcohol so no real stories
Heineken is a lighter and crappier beer than stella. I remember the heineken craze from like 2004-2006. I dont even see Heineken on taps anymore.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I never did anything crazy but stella wasn't not a lightweight beer at 5% abv. a 20 oz pint of stella used to cost 5 bucks at hooters I used to drink about 6 pints of it.
Beer is a drink to accompany a meal.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Stella Artois tastes fine to me.
Does it have a reputation for making people angry or something
I think people just get drunker because they are used to drinking low abv beer like 4.1-4.5 bud light and mexican beers. stella is a solid 5% beer

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I'm a beer snob now but I didn't even like it when I wasn't. It professes to be all expensive posh bollocks, but it's horse wee.
not sure what the fuck you are talking about stella is usually pretty cheap sometimes pints cost like 3 or 4 bucks at dive bars.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Negative, I’m in Texas (grew up in the Midwest cornfields though).

Bourbon is my go-to.
is midland tx nice I found a house there for 45k on zillow that would cost like 500k in los Angeles I was thinking of working in the oil fields.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
is midland tx nice I found a house there for 45k on zillow that would cost like 500k in los Angeles I was thinking of working in the oil fields.
I don't know a lot about Midland, have only been through there a couple of times. Can't really speak to what the town has to offer as far as food, entertainment, etc.

It's very flat and there are very few trees, but if you really want to work in the oilfields, that's a good place. If you're used to CA pricing, I bet it will blow your mind how much less the cost of living is there. I would guess that the median income out there is $40k or less (oil field workers are the exception). It's located in the Permian Basin, so should be lots of oilfield jobs. I have a friend who got a job replacing parts on broken oil derricks. He just drives around the oil fields every day fixing stuff. He says it is boring as shit, but he's making good money. The oil fields are booming and Midland has been growing quickly over the past decade or so, so it could potentially be a good place to invest in a house.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
not sure what the fuck you are talking about stella is usually pretty cheap sometimes pints cost like 3 or 4 bucks at dive bars.
I’m on about the adverts, ya knob.
Although it did cost me something like $15 for a pint in Fox Theater in Oakland, but music venues are always a rip off

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You eat dinner on your nightstand?!
You know I'm going to be in Thailand (hopefully) in November right? It's all booked.
My nightstand is a sack of clothes.
You’re heading straight to the north or will you be in Bangkok for a while? I am not the most accommodating person, but if you need anything while you’re here just let me know.