Wife could be jailed for not doing enough housework

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

A woman from Italy could be jailed for up to six years because she does not do enough housework, according to Italian media.

The 40-year-old, from Sonnino in the Lazio region, is being taken to court by her husband.

He claims that her management of household chores is of a low standard and it has led to the “mistreatment of the family”, according to a translation of Ill Fatto Quotidiano by The Local.

The husband also reportedly said he had been “forced to live in conditions with poor hygiene” and that his wife rarely cooked. The so-called negligence had taken place for two years.

The trial of the woman is expected to take place in October. If convicted, she could be imprisoned for between two and six years.

In March 2014, campaigners in Italy called for women who worked in the home, and their male counterparts, to be paid a salary in an effort to improve equality and tackle domestic abuse.

However, the proposal was not widely supported. Daniela Del Boca, an economics professor at the University of Turin told The Guardian the salary would act as a “disincentive to look for a job”.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Sounds about right, if a woman isn't cleaning my bathroom after we've had sex at my mansion the first time I don't know what I'd do. It's never happened.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hell yes!

I mean what the hell else is she doing with her day? Sanchez????

My wife will be the manager of all home affairs, and combined talent/creativity.

It's a full-LIFE job, with amazzing benefits.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
If a wife could be jailed for not doing enough housework my ex would get the electric chair.lol;)

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
These poor women. How abusive are Italian men to jail their wives over something as petty as houework and meals. I guess the "for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, to death do us part" is left out of this chauvanistic Italian Catholic society.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Has anybody found a picture of her? I have been searching since 3:39 a.m.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
These poor women. How abusive are Italian men to jail their wives over something as petty as houework and meals. I guess the "for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, to death do us part" is left out of this chauvanistic Italian Catholic society.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
What is the actual crime she was charged with?

These sensationalist news articles almost always have a much more rational explanation when you dig a bit.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They fucking should. I pay 90 % of the bills should = bitch shut the fuck up, clean the house, make some food

Or get the fuck out!

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
What is the actual crime she was charged with?

These sensationalist news articles almost always have a much more rational explanation when you dig a bit.
Take your pick:
1. Littering
2. Loitering
3. Refusal to Rooney commands of a superior officer?