General Wild gives an interview

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
That whole video is gold. From the lead anchor being named Sam Dick to the bad pun to the interviewee and his hose technique to the cop to the couple being on drugs and looking for a place to swim to the bees still zipping through the grass.

Bravo @Miesha's Taint

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You all think I'm joking when I say I know a lot of people just like the dipshits in this video. I really do...hell, there's 20-30 on my wife's immediate side of the family. Seriously.

Anyone ever watch Moonshiners? Know how they use subtitles so the average person can understand what those rednecks are saying? Well I understand every single word of it. without having to read shit. I speak holler like it's a second language.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
You all think I'm joking when I say I know a lot of people just like the dipshits in this video. I really do...hell, there's 20-30 on my wife's immediate side of the family. Seriously.

Anyone ever watch Moonshiners? Know how they use subtitles so the average person can understand what those rednecks are saying? Well I understand every single word of it. without having to read shit. I speak holler like it's a second language.
Hey Wild @Wild, you do know that not one single poster here doubts the veracity of your statement...right?

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Fuck yeah! Lol