WILDER FURY 2 POLL

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wilder vs Fury 2

• Wilder by KO

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Wilder by Dec

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Fury by KO

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Fury by Dec

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fury never hurt Wilder, I think he tries to land that rise-from-the dead KO every round starting 8 rounds earlier this time.
But hope Fury puts on a better display & pulls it out.
His backstory makes more fans.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You know what sets up a trilogy?

Vegas be scheming as we speak to get dat trilogy...

Wonder who the random bought judge will be?

Of course it has to go the distance, and Wilder may not be down with that.

M

member 603

Fury will play it safer, but Wilder will be surgical out there. I got Wilder via dec

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
hate that I'm voting for Wilder by KO, just struggling to see Fury producing that performance again over the full 12.

a real shame Fury wasn't given the belt he earned, fuck you Al Haymon.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
You know what sets up a trilogy?

Vegas be scheming as we speak to get dat trilogy...

Wonder who the random bought judge will be?

Of course it has to go the distance, and Wilder may not be down with that.
back to back draws?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
back to back draws?
Just messing round...These guys are a cash cow right now so anything is possible

If Fury is solid on points and should win a unanimous decision, I predict one wacky judge/scorecard will be to Wilder to give vegas all the Fury by Unan Decision bets....just like Floyd vs Canelo...It is one of the best ways to rig a decision outcome for vegas to profit.

I see Wilder by KO, but if not then we will see fuckery

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yes he does, but I feel that Fury will play it a little more conservative to not eat those big shots like he did last time, which will lead to Wilder picking him apart from the outside.
Ya
It is in interesting take, and I could definitely see that playing out.

Fury knows that is some serious shit Wilder throws.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Hopefully Wilder knocks him out this time.

Fury is a great boxer, one of the best HWs to lace them up but he gets on my tits with his bullshit sob story, he was a fat disgusting pig for years drinking every night, snorting coke and stuffing his greasy face, he had millions in the bank and we are supposed to feel sorry for the fucker because he was depressed, my bollocks, he was depressed because he pissed hot and fucked himself over.

No sympathy for this fucker, he hasn't a genuine bone in that fat sack of goo he calls a body, constantly playing the poor me card, get the fuck out of here.

as a person i like fury more. but wilder is more fun to watch fight despite fury's skill. either wilder wins by ko or fury wins by a decision

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
as a person i like fury more. but wilder is more fun to watch fight despite fury's skill. either wilder wins by ko or fury wins by a decision
this is the prediction nearly everyone made for Johnny Walker vs Borey Canderson, I hope we get a similar result to that fight :D

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
just to say that I picked Fury the first time and Wilder the second time, IDC about people knowing my vote

M

member 603

Man was I..... Hell, was most of the experts and fans wrong about this fight. Fury impressed the hell out of me, I'm legit shocked they let Wilder even come out to start round 7 with as bad of shape as he was in. Great stoppage, and bell to bell phenomenal performance from Tyson Fury

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Man was I..... Hell, was most of the experts and fans wrong about this fight. Fury impressed the hell out of me, I'm legit shocked they let Wilder even come out to start round 7 with as bad of shape as he was in. Great stoppage, and bell to bell phenomenal performance from Tyson Fury
yep that outcome was predicted by probably less than 2% of the predictors

and his blood licking and fucking around cost me a hundo...I put 5 on fury to finish before 6 at 20-1

So impressive...that was a career changing beating, and would have gotten life threatening if it went a few more rounds...Brutal stuff from the charismatic Giant