Wilder on JRE now

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
wants to unify the division then spend the next 2 years beating the fuck out of everyone down to second tier challengers. fly ye not too close to the sun, lest thy waxy wings may melt.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Enjoyed the interview more than I thought I would. Liked the part when Joe asked him if he took anything from past heavyweights and added it to his own game. He said no, he's his own man. Does his own thing that is best for him. But yeah, he took something from Holyfield.....hahaha

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Obligatory...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Deontay Wilder. The skillset is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the sweet science most of the skill will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Deontay's grand outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Floyd Mayweather Jr, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this figher, to realise that they’re not just witnessing greatness- they are witnessing the heavyweight GOAT. As a consequence people who dislike Deontay Wilder truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Deontay's existential catchphrase “Bomb Squad!,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Fat Joe's Terror Squad. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Deontay Wilder's supremacy unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Deontay Wilder tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 boxing IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Obligatory...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Deontay Wilder. The skillset is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the sweet science most of the skill will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Deontay's grand outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Floyd Mayweather Jr, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this figher, to realise that they’re not just witnessing greatness- they are witnessing the heavyweight GOAT. As a consequence people who dislike Deontay Wilder truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Deontay's existential catchphrase “Bomb Squad!,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Fat Joe's Terror Squad. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Deontay Wilder's supremacy unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Deontay Wilder tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 boxing IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
Nice to see your sweet ass finally come over!