Wilder will rise again

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
I love how he's trying to make out like he's some kind of enlightened warrior poet, but comes across like a deluded bellend

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He may rise Again

In fact I imagine he will

But not against fury or Joshua.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He will rise again.plenty of people thought he would beat fury and now everyone is talking about him like he is a bum.he might never beat fury but he can beat almost everyone else .fans of combat sports are fair weather bandwagon jumpers and retards

Odin13

Pro Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
On a side note, why would you keep your fight name as 3rd place? That's just bad luck

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
On a side note, why would you keep your fight name as 3rd place? That's just bad luck
I wondered that before. It's just sloppy. Gold bomber or silver Bomber don't work either.

He should have gone with Shang Tsong3 and he would have won

Odin13

Pro Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Not only that, it seems like a rip off of the great Joe Louis' nickname, the Brown Bomber.

I agree, definitely would have won. 1st round probably

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
every time fury rushed in i was yelling uppercut uppercut...

wilder threw a few in the entire fight but he had no power in them.. he needs more weapons moving forward.. develop a inside counter or dance like a mofo

T

The Big Guy

every time fury rushed in i was yelling uppercut uppercut...

wilder threw a few in the entire fight but he had no power in them.. he needs more weapons moving forward.. develop a inside counter or dance like a mofo
He needs more weapons walking backwards

Odin13

Pro Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
It is a tribute to Joe Louis who was known as the Brown Bomber
Yeah, he used a dead legends nickname as the premise for his own nickname and then then bastardized it further by proclaiming himself 3rd for the rest of time. Very respectful.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Yeah, he used a dead legends nickname as the premise for his own nickname and then then bastardized it further by proclaiming himself 3rd for the rest of time. Very respectful.
I've never noticed you posting before, but I like yer style, you grumpy old man, ya!