Will bisping return?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Could you imagine how funny this would be. Mike is right tho he would never live it down if he lost.

Imo he should fight them both in a triple threat tag team match. Switch them out each round. Jake fights a round, then logan fights a round.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Bisping would tear that YouTuber up in the ring as would most pro mma fighters his size.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bisping would tear that YouTuber up in the ring as would most pro mma fighters his size.
That's not the point. Those dummies are offering up the cash. And if imagine the build up would be funny with Mike. He already failed to keep a straight face when he said 3rd round

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'd love for this to become a big thing and then he just slaps him around and talks shit.

Fucken YouTube pussies are calling out MMA. Obviously I don't watch MMA (because it's gay) but surely some of you want to see your sport defended

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I doubt he has time for small timers like us but I’ll give it a shot. Wth, right.
I can envisage a scenario where he does it to poke fun at us , then shares the exchange with his followers. But that could be catastrophic if loads of non fans then signed up to call us names and talk about how he's the goat.

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
Put the annoying cunt in there with Francis Ngannou.

Could also put him in with Masvidal on the condition he talks non stop personal shit to Masvidal for a full 2 months before the fight.

Oct 7, 2018
Bisping would get his clock cleaned.
I don’t think Bisping would win at this point because physically he’s not even close to 100 percent. But let’s be real, dude fought with one eye for close to a decade and won a championship on two weeks notice. He’s a fighter’s fighter. Even if Jake beat him, there’s no way Jake isn’t going to the hospital that night.

Coast

Oct 18, 2017
I don’t think Bisping would win at this point because physically he’s not even close to 100 percent. But let’s be real, dude fought with one eye for close to a decade and won a championship on two weeks notice. He’s a fighter’s fighter. Even if Jake beat him, there’s no way Jake isn’t going to the hospital that night.
He also has had two knees replaced since he retired. He still in shape though. I think he'd still win pretty easily, he's a life long martial artist with over a decades worth of experience at the highest level of fighting vs a Youtuber with limited skills and virtually no experience.

Bisping would be a fool to accept though, it only takes one shot to his good eye which also suffered damage against Kelvin and he could end up blind.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He also has had two knees replaced since he retired. He still in shape though. I think he'd still win pretty easily, he's a life long martial artist with over a decades worth of experience at the highest level of fighting vs a Youtuber with limited skills and virtually no experience.

Bisping would be a fool to accept though, it only takes one shot to his good eye which also suffered damage against Kelvin and he could end up blind.
There's a point it would be deemed an acceptable risk. Imo I'd rather bisping doesn't return, I'm pretty sure he's rich enough already. And after he took his eyeball out I doubt the commission would allow it. It's gotta be hard tho to turn down millions when you know it's a formality

Coast

Oct 18, 2017
There's a point it would be deemed an acceptable risk. Imo I'd rather bisping doesn't return, I'm pretty sure he's rich enough already. And after he took his eyeball out I doubt the commission would allow it. It's gotta be hard tho to turn down millions when you know it's a formality
He's earned around 7 million for his fight career, although this does not include locker room payments or PPV cuts, or sponsorships. He will have also earned from his TV/Movie roles and commentary position and his various businesses. He's not lavish, so I wouldn't be surprised if most of that earnings is banked/invested.

I agree though, he probably looks at that fight as the easiest payday he'd ever have - plus it would increase his podcast numbers quite a bit, I'm pretty sure just being associated with Jake Paul has seen his subscribes jump 10k or so.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
No.

I have the same injury he does.

He’s now got his vision as stable as it can be. He’s not going to risk going back into competition when there is a definite possibility that he could lose his sight in that eye forever.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
he has one eye man
doesn't he have a glass eye?

I hope he never even spar to the head again