Will Rousey retire undefeated?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Will Rousey retire undefeated?

• yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • no way

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Will Rousey retire undefeated or will she keep going until she's past her prime or fight Cyborg?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think she will retire unbeaten at an early age, fizzle out in Hollywood and then lose to the next big thing a few years later when wmma grows.

It will be like hoyce vs matt hughes

A passing of the torch

Unless she sacks up and fights cyborg

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I think she will retire unbeaten at an early age, fizzle out in Hollywood and then lose to the next big thing a few years later when wmma grows.

It will be like hoyce vs matt hughes

A passing of the torch

Unless she sacks up and fights cyborg
That seems like a real possibility. She will beat Cyborg if they fight though.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't see anyone beating her, including Cyborg...and I'm not sure that fight will ever happen anyway. So if Ronda fights 3 more years...that's roughly 6 fights. I think she wins them all and moves onto Hollywood full time.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I feel bad for the future 135 pound women's champions if Ronda retires undefeated. MMA media will put out countless articles comparing the new champ to Ronda and question whether they could beat her or not.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I feel bad for the future 135 pound women's champions if Ronda retires undefeated. MMA media will put out countless articles comparing the new champ to Ronda and question whether they could beat her or not.
It will be like rocky vs mason dixon 2!

But with titties!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yep. Just like who's the next Michael Jordan, the next Tiger Woods, etc. It would be impossible for anyone to try and live up to.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yep. Just like who's the next Michael Jordan, the next Tiger Woods, etc. It would be impossible for anyone to try and live up to.
I volunteer myself to be the next tiger woods. Heck I'll even let you guys sponsor me.

I can't remember what the actual numbers are but you guys provide me with a steady stream of hookers/ goldiggers and I will plow them until his record is broken

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I volunteer myself to be the next tiger woods. Heck I'll even let you guys sponsor me.

I can't remember what the actual numbers are but you guys provide me with a steady stream of hookers/ goldiggers and I will plow them until his record is broken
Can you get drunk this weekend and do an AMA in Off Topic?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Can you get drunk this weekend and do an AMA in Off Topic?
If I get drunk I'll be too busy practising my freddie mercury dance moves in the mirror to be able to commit to such a thing.

Plus shy Guy set the bar high, those are some mighty big boots to fill.

However I do like the idea and think it would be a good alternative to the fighter q&a.

The drunk member q&as could take off

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If I get drunk I'll be too busy practising my freddie mercury dance moves in the mirror to be able to commit to such a thing.

Plus shy Guy set the bar high, those are some mighty big boots to fill.

However I do like the idea and think it would be a good alternative to the fighter q&a.

The drunk member q&as could take off
I think its because you posted the Jesus gif from Big Lebowski, but every time I read one of your posts, I hear this in my head.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
I think she may Michael Jordan it and retire while she's still at the top of her game. Of course Michael Jordan retired two or three times, so I agree with a previous poster that she could very well end up losing after being out for a couple of years, then making her comeback against a new generation of WMMA fighters who are actually at a level to be competitive with Ronda.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
yes and I will love her fine ass even more..

P

Punch

I didn't watch much strikeforce, so my spectator experience with RR is limited to the ufc. I'm not ashamed to admit have never rooted for her in a single fight.

Hope that doesn't ruffle too many feathers, i respect y'alls opinions.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I didn't watch much strikeforce, so my spectator experience with RR is limited to the ufc. I'm not ashamed to admit have never rooted for her in a single fight.

Hope that doesn't ruffle too many feathers, i respect y'alls opinions.
round here we don't give a shit who you root for..as long as you like jbj LOL jk..but for real this place is the best..