General Will Ruth "Bad Girl" Ginsburg be replaced?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't really care for her legal opinions on certain topics, but she is a firey woman. I can get down with that.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I gotta admit. I don't agree with her on some of her opinions, but how can you not admire the woman.
yeah, the icon-ization by collectivists has been pretty gross, but I agree with her about as often as I disagree.
Either way, you have to respect her as a person of intelligence and ideals.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh come on.
You dont want the Supreme Court to be all one party, you want a mix, to represent the people. I don't agree with all her politics but man do I love a strong woman who's not afraid to speak her mind.

Plus, I mean check her out in her prime. Attractive and smart, best kind of woman.
https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_190823153025-03-alt-justice-ruth-bader-ginsberg-restric...jpg

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
They are gonna prop her up and pray to god trump loses in november.

By then she should already be stinking up the court worse than she has her whole career
I think the Republicans have decidedly set the precedent that the Senate is under no obligation to give an up/down vote if they want to wait out an election.

T

The Big Guy

Oh come on.
You dont want the Supreme Court to be all one party, you want a mix, to represent the people. I don't agree with all her politics but man do I love a strong woman who's not afraid to speak her mind.

Plus, I mean check her out in her prime. Attractive and smart, best kind of woman.
View attachment 10078
Looks like AOC

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Oh come on.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
If she left the court, you guys think it would help Trump or Biden more to have an open SCOTUS chair in the balance?
Technically, it probably is because I can't see RBG lasting 4 more years, but if she left before the election it would be certain.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
If she left the court, you guys think it would help Trump or Biden more to have an open SCOTUS chair in the balance?
Technically, it probably is because I can't see RBG lasting 4 more years, but if she left before the election it would be certain.
That's a good question. I've heard people say she didn't retire because she expected Hillary to win and wanted to be replaced by her. Now she's staying on obviously because she doesn't wanna be replaced by Trump. It's sad though because she's way too old and sick to be on there. I also think SC Justice Clarence Thomas should step down because he's getting up in age too and if Trump loses I believe he'll be replaced by a solidly liberal judge...

T

The Big Guy

We should be more tolerant of foreign culture

I say we send Ginsberg out to sea on a chunk of ice to show our solidarity with the inuits.

Maybe pelosi can dress up like a eskimo and kneel in front of an igloo to make it look authentic

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
We should be more tolerant of foreign culture

I say we send Ginsberg out to sea on a chunk of ice to show our solidarity with the inuits.

Maybe pelosi can dress up like a eskimo and kneel in front of an igloo to make it look authentic
communists used to do similar things when folks got old as their society crumbled.

you really are displaying similar traits.

T

The Big Guy

communists used to do similar things when folks got old as their society crumbled.

you really are displaying similar traits.
So dont vote for lefty's and dont hire me at a nursing home

I think we saved the world

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
So dont vote for lefty's and dont hire me at a nursing home

I think we saved the world
dude. You think like a commie.

And I wouldn’t hire you anywhere near people. old or young,

Best I can do is put you back on sewing mailbags.