Will Vitor be the ONE to break the curse?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Big-name fighters struggling in their ONE debuts. Can TRTor regain his old form?

That highlight is all close ups of his face.
Like they're purposely avoiding a body shot... it mustn't be pretty. I wouldn't be holding out for too much of the older belfort back, I think we're gonna see gramps belfort in there.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Like they're purposely avoiding a body shot... it mustn't be pretty. I wouldn't be holding out for too much of the older belfort back, I think we're gonna see gramps belfort in there.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Vitor is 41.
thats it? its seems like he should be older considering how long he has been in MMA

all the other guys from the SEG era have been washed up and retired for 10 years or more but vitor keeps on fighting

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
give the TRT time to work...

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
What curse? Only big name that lost was Eddie...Mighty Mouse won, and Sage is a mid level fighter at best.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
thats it? its seems like he should be older considering how long he has been in MMA

all the other guys from the SEG era have been washed up and retired for 10 years or more but vitor keeps on fighting
This is what I was coming on here to say. Roids or whatever, Vitor has been extremely high level for basically 25 years at this point. That is just UNHEARD OF in sports (particularly grueling fight sports) outside of Bernard Hopkins and George Foreman. And to be honest George doesn't really rate next to Vitor and Bernard whose skills got better and more diverse with age. George just has such a ridiculously hard head and power.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Trt Jesus Vitor is perhaps my favorite fighter of all time. He's basically Chong li

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Vitor is a POS IRL. I have personal experience with him and he also didn’t pay for work at his gym that a Brazilian friend of mine did for him. I have told the story before. He and his wife chased my son and friends around the neighborhood. My son and friends hung out with Vitors kid and was at their house a lot. His wife called my ex wife and my son wasn’t even living with her.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Vitor is a POS IRL. I have personal experience with him and he also didn’t pay for work at his gym that a Brazilian friend of mine did for him. I have told the story before. He and his wife chased my son and friends around the neighborhood. My son and friends hung out with Vitors kid and was at their house a lot. His wife called my ex wife and my son wasn’t even living with her.
This is why I hate twitter and the media focus on sports figures' real lives..........

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
This is a lot of info in a few sentences. Link to thread with prior explanation? Pics of Joana Prado?

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
This is a lot of info in a few sentences. Link to thread with prior explanation? Pics of Joana Prado?
I’m pretty sure I told the complete story here. Not sure what thread. Basically a bunch of tween boys all hung out together with Vitor’s kid. He went to school with them also. The boys were using their phones showing each other girls in bikinis and boobs. Davi went home and told the Belforts. He tattled and played the victim. The boys all told me he was participating as well. The Belfort's hopped in their convertible drove around the neighborhood looking for the boys. When they found the kids Vitor jumped out and started yelling at them. He scared the shit out of them at the same time telling them that he loved them. They were very confused. Joanna asked my kid for his mothers (also Brazilian) number not knowing he didn’t live with her. My ex is a bit conservative and didn’t think much of her posing in Playboy so she really was more annoyed she called her. She knew her I doubt she even knew who Vitor is. The boys stopped hanging out with Davi after that because they didn’t like what he did. He did some other stuff I’m not going to get into but that was the end of their friendship.

I was friendly with a Brazilian contractor who also knew Vitor. Vitor needed about a weeks worth of work done at his gym and asked my friend if he could do it. This guy told him he knew a couple fellow Brazilians who were very good. He wasn’t going to make anything on it. He wanted Vitor to pay the guys directly and quoted their price. He also explained they work for cash as they are illegal. Vitor agreed to all terms and they actually did extra work that Vitor agreed to. When it came time to pay. Vitor tried to pay these guys 1/3 and by check. My friend who sent the guys had to go down and talk to Vitor. He was very hard to get hold of, made excuses not to see him etc etc. Vitor finally paid half what he agreed to. The guys worked about a week there. They could have done other work at their normal fee. This was a big deal to these guys. My friend tossed them some extra jobs and didn’t take his cut to help them out. Vitor knew they were illegal so he took advantage of them. His own people.

Glenn Robinson also lived in the neighborhood before he died. Vitor sold his house and moved to Ft.Lauderdale. Good riddens.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I’m pretty sure I told the complete story here. Not sure what thread. Basically a bunch of tween boys all hung out together with Vitor’s kid. He went to school with them also. The boys were using their phones showing each other girls in bikinis and boobs. Davi went home and told the Belforts. He tattled and played the victim. The boys all told me he was participating as well. The Belfort's hopped in their convertible drove around the neighborhood looking for the boys. When they found the kids Vitor jumped out and started yelling at them. He scared the shit out of them at the same time telling them that he loved them. They were very confused. Joanna asked my kid for his mothers (also Brazilian) number not knowing he didn’t live with her. My ex is a bit conservative and didn’t think much of her posing in Playboy so she really was more annoyed she called her. She knew her I doubt she even knew who Vitor is. The boys stopped hanging out with Davi after that because they didn’t like what he did. He did some other stuff I’m not going to get into but that was the end of their friendship.

I was friendly with a Brazilian contractor who also knew Vitor. Vitor needed about a weeks worth of work done at his gym and asked my friend if he could do it. This guy told him he knew a couple fellow Brazilians who were very good. He wasn’t going to make anything on it. He wanted Vitor to pay the guys directly and quoted their price. He also explained they work for cash as they are illegal. Vitor agreed to all terms and they actually did extra work that Vitor agreed to. When it came time to pay. Vitor tried to pay these guys 1/3 and by check. My friend who sent the guys had to go down and talk to Vitor. He was very hard to get hold of, made excuses not to see him etc etc. Vitor finally paid half what he agreed to. The guys worked about a week there. They could have done other work at their normal fee. This was a big deal to these guys. My friend tossed them some extra jobs and didn’t take his cut to help them out. Vitor knew they were illegal so he took advantage of them. His own people.

Glenn Robinson also lived in the neighborhood before he died. Vitor sold his house and moved to Ft.Lauderdale. Good riddens.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

Wow that all sounds messed up. Lol at a guy who did a foot licking video with his nude model wife chasing kids down to lecture them for looking at nudes. If they'd been watching that video, it might have been worth the chase.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Wow that all sounds messed up. Lol at a guy who did a foot licking video with his nude model wife chasing kids down to lecture them for looking at nudes. If they'd been watching that video, it might have been worth the chase.
He is way over the top with his Jesus and church stuff but rips his own people off. He closed that gym and opened a bigger one a few miles away. That's about the 4th gym to open in that spot. The other 3 all went tits up.