NSFW Will you be replaced by a male sex doll with a bionic PeNiS?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
They're cumming. Excuse me, they're coming. Whatcha gonna do about it?

Sex doll firm Realbotix has revealed that a new male robot with a “bionic penis” will land later this year.

The X-rated companions will be targeted at a new female audience and will each be fitted with an AI “personality.”

The new male sex robots are a follow-up to the female versions, which the Californian start-up launched to customers just last year. Each robot comes powered by an artificial intelligence called Harmony, which works by pairing a smart mobile application with a robotic head to simulate life.

The app lets users customize the personality of their lifelike sex dolls, so each and every model will act and talk in different ways depending on the customer.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/09/male-sex-dolls-with-bionic-penises-will-be-here-before-2019/

Last edited:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
She can be my guest, find out once and for all what I've been telling her; FEMALE ORGASMS ARE AN URBAN LEGEND.

She can do her experiments but she'll come running back because she'll miss my workmanlike style in the bedroom. Hey I'm not going to blow your mind, but you know what your going to get. No bells and whistles just a comfortable 4 inches delivered at a steady consistent pace. Socks on. Lights out. 5 minutes tops.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
She can be my guest, find out once and for all what I've been telling her; FEMALE ORGASMS ARE AN URBAN LEGEND.

She can do her experiments but she'll come running back because she'll miss my workmanlike style in the bedroom. Hey I'm not going to blow your mind, but you know what your going to get. No bells and whistles just a comfortable 4 inches delivered at a steady consistent pace. Socks on. Lights out. 5 minutes tops.

M

member 1013

Not me!

I only use it as a method of communication with other members. Not as a medium for filthy extra curricular whore bagging
I’m getting a lot of private complaints asking me to report @Song3 to Leigh @Leigh for spamming his butthole everywhere. Some of the reports are from people who have never even been on TMMAC, that’s how bad it is.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’m getting a lot of private complaints asking me to report @Song3 to Leigh @Leigh for spamming his butthole everywhere. Some of the reports are from people who have never even been on TMMAC, that’s how bad it is.
I'm not suprised . A guy as pale as that. It's like a Japanese flag I bet. Some people had relatives who fought in ww2

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Here's the thing. It's controlled by an app. That means there is a log of your sexual activity and preferences. Don't do it if there's anything you can be blackmailed for. Also don't use a phone or email account linked to anything you use anywhere else, because you'll be innocently going to amazon or gmail to look for something in front of your mom and kinky ads will pop up.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Here's the thing. It's controlled by an app. That means there is a log of your sexual activity and preferences. Don't do it if there's anything you can be blackmailed for. Also don't use a phone or email account linked to anything you use anywhere else, because you'll be innocently going to amazon or gmail to look for something in front of your mom and kinky ads will pop up.
You have dealt with sex robots before!

?