NSFW Will you be replaced by a male sex doll with a bionic PeNiS?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Here's the thing. It's controlled by an app. That means there is a log of your sexual activity and preferences. Don't do it if there's anything you can be blackmailed for. Also don't use a phone or email account linked to anything you use anywhere else, because you'll be innocently going to amazon or gmail to look for something in front of your mom and kinky ads will pop up.

I think chicks are better at seeing hiw pathetic some things are AND there's no status in manipulating a doll.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I laughed too hard
not even sure I get the jokes..wtf lol

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
So .... another Black Mirror episode coming to life then?

Good think I already have a bionic penis.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I think chicks are better at seeing hiw pathetic some things are AND there's no status in manipulating a doll.
I think there are lots of lonely shy women + divorced women + unhappy married women who would be insanely tempted by this, but too embarrassed.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think there are lots of lonely shy women + divorced women + unhappy married women who would be insanely tempted by this, but too embarrassed.
Look if you want one of us to order one for you quit beating around the bush

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Probably some guys too. Hard working guys with a wife and kid. Guys who have a tonne of stress at work. Doesn’t make them gay though.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
What about pay your cell phone bill so you can send nudes to strangers on WhatsApp?
Btw, I prefer kik. kik is pretty much the same type of app and you don't have to give your phone number out. It finds people by user name.

:p

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think a beating around the bush may be exactly what this situation is calling for.
Why don't Japanese women shave thier pussies???

There's no punchlline, I'm asking a question not telling a joke.