Personal Will you get a COVID-19 vaccine?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Will you get a COVID-19 vaccine?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

member 3289

We have four major vaccines, with two of them being the leading candidates that will likely receive FDA approval this month. One of those two, the one from Pfizer-BioNTech, has already been approved for use in the UK.

Screenshot_20201205-000432_BBC News.jpg

Unless you work in health care, you will likely not be eligible to get a vaccine until some time in 2021.

But will you when the opportunity presents itself? Currently 60% of Americans say they will, which is not a high number but still up from 51% in September.

Simple yes or no. If you're unsure, vote which way you're leaning and you can change your vote later if you want.

All votes are public.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
There are 1.5 billion people in line for a vaccine in front of canada so all you will be sterlie transhumanist mutants before i ever get a chance to not get the vaccine

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I am now an anti-vaxxer. After seeing some of the autistic cocksuckers on this forum, I have concluded that humans can't naturally be this retarded, so it must be from vaccines.

I am even going to adopt some kids just so I can refuse to get them vaccinated, then post about my fears that they will turn out like TMMAC forum members on a concerned mother's anti-vaxxer Facebook group.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
i'm taking the wacky russian one just to see if turns me into blanka from street fighter.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
If I were 80 years old I'd think about it. My sister's husband is French and got it, and he was only sick for 4 days. Can't believe he didn't die or commit suicide considering he is French. If that fucking pussy ass can get the WuFlu, wish he were dead, give up, and be fine in a few days, fucked if I'm getting a shot. I'll leave that to you sissy ass bitches complaining about closing windows so you don't catch a draft.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
My doc told me that he likes the Russian one the best and it’s based in science we know is safe. That’s what I heard him say. Maybe he’d phrase it differently.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
If the pandemic is still active by the time it's avaialble I'll get it.

If we've already achieved herd immunity - I might get it.

If it's convenient.
And free.
And I don't have anything else going on that day.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
If the pandemic is still active by the time it's avaialble I'll get it.

If we've already achieved herd immunity - I might get it.

If it's convenient.
And free.
And I don't have anything else going on that day.
that's pretty much the way I feel. I assume I'll get it at some point, but I also recognize that I'm in a unique place right now compared to a lot of people. So when it's readily available, I'll go get it. But others need it more, and I'm not going to be trying to push my way to the front of the line.

Eventually, we'll get our heads out of our asses in regards to using the cycle count on PCR, or some other technique, to quantify the risk of a severe outcome. If you have that knowledge and very successful treatment options, I can see a scenario where by the time it's available for me, the risk of negative outcomes from the vaccine is higher than the risk of negative outcomes from the disease. I think that scenario is possible, but I wouldn't call it probable yet.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
My doc told me that he likes the Russian one the best and it’s based in science we know is safe. That’s what I heard him say. Maybe he’d phrase it differently.
Yeah this is kinda correct. It's science is true and tested, but the vaccine itself wasn't properly tested. Given that the Russian population now is the test, we will see.

As for me I don't know yet and see it like Filthy @Filthy

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah this is kinda correct. It's science is true and tested, but the vaccine itself wasn't properly tested. Given that the Russian population now is the test, we will see.

As for me I don't know yet and see it like Filthy @Filthy
The Russian one will turn everyone into a Commie.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I do the shopping for my mother, and help with jobs about her house etc. She's in her 80s.

I will for sure be getting the vaccine.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Short term I'd prefer the Astra-Zeneca just because there's a bit more comfort in the traditional style vaccine.

But I do think that the mrna style could be great. It's not like that style of treatment hasn't been studied for years... It just hasn't been studied in this exact form for years.