Personal Will you get a COVID-19 vaccine?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Will you get a COVID-19 vaccine?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So far no adverse reaction for Mrs. Dude. She did say the site itched for about 30 seconds approximately 4 minutes after taking the shot. She is very excited to be a part of this and as she said "Someone's gotta do it."

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So far no adverse reaction for Mrs. Dude. She did say the site itched for about 30 seconds approximately 4 minutes after taking the shot. She is very excited to be a part of this and as she said "Someone's gotta do it."
RIP Mrs Dude

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Mrs. Dude still has a little bit of a sore arm, no other side effects thus far.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I have felt like a big ole bag of exhausted poopy the last two days. Nasty headache. Zero appetite and chills. Nausea and racing heart rate. Out of breath like an old man eating a sandwich.

So we'll see when this ends but damn...

I should say that I'm generally sensitive to vaccines but this one is kicking harder than normal.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have felt like a big ole bag of exhausted poopy the last two days. Nasty headache. Zero appetite and chills. Nausea and racing heart rate. Out of breath like an old man eating a sandwich.

I should say that I'm generally sensitive to vaccines but this one is kicking harder than normal.
My wife also had a head ache yesterday and was tired. She's feeling a bit better today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Bummer, hope you feel better soon.

I usually recommend a couple dozen cloves of roasted garlic on toasted french bread to those feeling sickly...not sure if it applies to this new type of vaccine...I would eat a bunch of garlic to clean up da blood and get the bodies garlic content so high nothing wants to live in said body.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

Shit, bro. Sounds like you got the Rona. RIP.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Shit, bro. Sounds like you got the Rona. RIP.
It's actually been like that. Almost exactly what I was expecting if/when I ended up getting it. Only difference is that I never had any issues with smell or taste. Other than everything that I ate was making me want to puke. I'm still a bit dehydrated and having a hard time getting back to my normal barely tinted urine color.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
It's actually been like that. Almost exactly what I was expecting if/when I ended up getting it. Only difference is that I never had any issues with smell or taste. Other than everything that I ate was making me want to puke. I'm still a bit dehydrated and having a hard time getting back to my normal barely tinted urine color.
Have you tried like liquid iv or pedialyte or something to help you hold electrolytes?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Have you tried like liquid iv or pedialyte or something to help you hold electrolytes?
Pedialyte.

I also don't have an appetite.

I had just started the carnivore diet again and normally I eat about 3000 calories a day and I'd bet that I'm not averaging more than 500 over the last 5 days.

I'm going to have to break and just eat some bread or something boring. Bland rice. Just to get some something going.

I definitely feel better but it's very odd.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Pedialyte.

I had just started the carnivore diet again and normally I eat about 3000 calories a day and I'd bet that I'm not averaging more than 500 over the last 5 days.

I'm going to have to break and just eat some bread or something boring. Bland rice. Just to get some something going.

That sucks, man. That was first dose, correct?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Pedialyte.

i'll make sure I don't undertake any big dietary changes when I get vaxed.
hope you're on the rebound, bro.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
is how hard the vax hits you any indication of how hard the virus would hit you, or how likely it would go COVID?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
is how hard the vax hits you any indication of how hard the virus would hit you, or how likely it would go COVID?
From what I understand it's basically the opposite and people with good immune systems are more likely to have severe reactions to the vaccine. That's good news for old folks.