Personal Will you get a COVID-19 vaccine?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Will you get a COVID-19 vaccine?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
From what I understand it's basically the opposite and people with good immune systems are more likely to have severe reactions to the vaccine. That's good news for old folks.
thanks for that info. so it's more like the cytokine storm is the bad and young people get it worse.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I don't follow.
somebody else can explain it better than me, but there are different mechanisms for getting "sick" from a disease. Sometimes a virus will cause an over-response and that 'storm' is what makes you sick or dead. COVID isn't a cytokine storm.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
somebody else can explain it better than me, but there are different mechanisms for getting "sick" from a disease. Sometimes a virus will cause an over-response and that 'storm' is what makes you sick or dead. COVID isn't a cytokine storm.
Yes, it is. That's why they're treating people who have severe reactions with steroids.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I have felt like a big ole bag of exhausted poopy the last two days. Nasty headache. Zero appetite and chills. Nausea and racing heart rate. Out of breath like an old man eating a sandwich.

So we'll see when this ends but damn...

I should say that I'm generally sensitive to vaccines but this one is kicking harder than normal.
Sorry to hear this, buddy. Hope you get back to proper form and are on the mend by now.

When you say you're sensitive to vaccines, have you had this type of reaction with others? Or is this worse?

Hope you feel better/normal soon!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yes, it is. That's why they're treating people who have severe reactions with steroids.

The chinese people collapsing in the streets/markets in early videos led to a lot of cytokine storm discussion and fear...that was the main concern at that time.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
lol
Ok
whatever you say
It is.

Cytokine storm became a topic over the summer after quite a bit more was learned about the virus and realized steroids saved lives and that intubating people was killing them. The drop dead videos were in January and February.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It is.

Cytokine storm became a topic over the summer after quite a bit more was learned about the virus and realized steroids saved lives and that intubating people was killing them. The drop dead videos were in January and February.
In the "early days of covid" those videos led to discussion as to what exactly was causing the peeps to drop...many speculated Cytokine Storm.

If something happened over the summer regarding that discussion I am not aware...and it doesn't change the existence of the earlier discussions.

The vast majority of people will beat C19 easily is all I am sure of now.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
In the "early days of covid" those videos led to discussion as to what exactly was causing the peeps to drop...many speculated Cytokine Storm.
Earliest article I could find was from April, unless you're just talking about people completely guessing.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Earliest article I could find was from April, unless you're just talking about people completely guessing.
Direct link to post and discussion below in "early covid days" 9 months ago...post complete with study links and article links...along with discussion from splinty and MMAPlaywright @MMAPlaywright
I did a couple hours of "looking into it" in March after seeing people speculate about what was making folks drop suddenly in streets/markets.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Bummer, hope you feel better soon.

I usually recommend a couple dozen cloves of roasted garlic on toasted french bread to those feeling sickly...not sure if it applies to this new type of vaccine...I would eat a bunch of garlic to clean up da blood and get the bodies garlic content so high nothing wants to live in said body.
Stop shitting up the thread with your quack remedies. You got someone really sick on the OG with this nonsense.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Direct link to post and discussion below in "early covid days" 9 months ago...post complete with study links and article links...along with discussion from splinty and MMAPlaywright @MMAPlaywright
I did a couple hours of "looking into it" in March after seeing people speculate about what was making folks drop suddenly in streets/markets.
March was well after the sniper videos, bruv.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Stop shitting up the thread with your quack remedies. You got someone really sick on the OG with this nonsense.
1- Lol...garlic cleans the blood and can aid the immune system, not a quack remedy...I wish Will good health and nothing more...I'm not putting garlic into him and if He/I did it wouldn't' get him any more sick

2- No I didn't...ur a silly bitch(who loves drama) who is respouting a false claim that never rolled liked to believe and speak about after he came here

FYI
Floppy DIvac from OG got poison oak...didn't wanna spend money on going to a doctor...so I spoke of what works for me when I get Poison Oak...my advice was never followed

Rolled had his own treatment that he was suggesting...which included money and going to the doctor(his lady was a dermatologist)...his advice was never followed

Floppy took neither of our advices and waited days until it got worse, but even then it was only a PO rash...NOBODY got "REALLY SICK" LMAO

FYI FLOPPY loves banging 300 lb chicks, does all sorts of crazy shit, eats all types of crazy stuff, and is an overall wild mofo...that is the "someone" you refer to.

SO in short you are spouting a BS second hand from a person who was spouting BS
Your source for me getting somebody "really sick" is a complete stranger that developed an E beef because a random person neither of us had ever met wouldn't listen to our advice

TLDR....Your Clueless and love E beefs

*Racks his Ithaca 37*

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/thecoolidge-coolidge-corner-theatre-they-live-XBj5QbpXKvhOLoroCk

Garlic and French bread aren't dangerous you dipshit

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
March was well after the sniper videos, bruv.
Is march "mid-summer"?

To me, march is early covid...That thread was exactly one month old...so the videos were one month old to the thread.

regardless that post links studies and articles in the first week of march and that is earlier than when you stated it became a topic

I don't think I made a "false statement"...if you do then that is fine...I sourced an early discussion, which sourced a study and an article

I actually was agreeing with you that filthy had missed that type of discussion.

Moving on.

Last edited:

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Sorry to hear this, buddy. Hope you get back to proper form and are on the mend by now.

When you say you're sensitive to vaccines, have you had this type of reaction with others? Or is this worse?

Hope you feel better/normal soon!
This has been worse but not by much in comparison to the Hep B vaccine.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Please explain what happened to the class.
He doesn't know...he is regurgitating second or third hand info from someone that had "e beef" with me

If you want a summary my post does it best

Basically a nothing burger and just either a troll or just misinformed post

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He doesn't know...he is regurgitating second or third hand info from someone that had "e beef" with me

If you want a summary my post does it best

Basically a nothing burger and just either a troll or just misinformed post
I mean, you're full of shit, so I believe him.

M

member 3289

Please explain what happened to the class.
I vaguely remember the story, but a guy on the OG was sick and asked for advice. The goof I quoted gave him some nonsense herbal remedy based on his years of experience collecting trash or whatever unskilled job he does.

The guy followed goof's advice and got even sicker. The guy of course could've avoided it all by going to a doctor from the beginning, but let's not pretend trash boy's shitty advice isn't partly to blame.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I vaguely remember the story, but a guy on the OG was sick and asked for advice. The goof I quoted gave him some nonsense herbal remedy based on his years of experience collecting trash or whatever unskilled job he does.

The guy followed goof's advice and got even sicker. The guy of course could've avoided it all by going to a doctor from the beginning, but let's not pretend trash boy's shitty advice isn't partly to blame.
I'm not surprised. He should be sued for practicing medicine without a license. I'm sure he'll say he was just asking questions.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I mean, you're full of shit, so I believe him.
Ok
Case closed

I got a man really sick because he couldn't identify Poison oak and exposed himself to it

I also was close to getting SuperPig @Willthiswork really sick by suggesting roasted garlic on bread

I'm dangerous that way...steer clear