Personal Will you get a COVID-19 vaccine?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Will you get a COVID-19 vaccine?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I vaguely remember the story, but a guy on the OG was sick and asked for advice. The goof I quoted gave him some nonsense herbal remedy based on his years of experience collecting trash or whatever unskilled job he does.

The guy followed goof's advice and got even sicker. The guy of course could've avoided it all by going to a doctor from the beginning, but let's not pretend trash boy's shitty advice isn't partly to blame.
All false

Guy didn't wanna go to a doctor...was broke and had no insurance...he did nothing for his rash

Your entire story is inaccurate and devoid of any facts

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Is march "mid-summer"?

To me, march is early covid...That thread was exactly one month old...so the videos were one month old to the thread.

regardless that post links studies and articles in the first week of march and that is earlier than when you stated it became a topic

I don't think I made a "false statement"...if you do then that is fine...I sourced an early discussion, which sourced a study and an article

I actually was agreeing with you that filthy had missed that type of discussion.

Moving on.
I'm more than willing to concede that my initial timeline was off. Doesn't change that the January videos of sniper fire had nothing to do with cytokine storm speculation.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
All false

Guy didn't wanna go to a doctor...was broke and had no insurance...he did nothing for his rash

Your entire story is inaccurate and devoid of any facts
Yet again you make statements as if they were fact with nothing to back them up, because you are full of shit.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm more than willing to concede that my initial timeline was off.
agreed
Doesn't change that the January videos of sniper fire had nothing to do with cytokine storm speculation.
To me they did.
I immediately asked what makes somebody drop like that in the middle of shopping or walking the street.
The answer I got was a possible cytokine storm...so i looked it up.

I find those videos questionable though...haven't seen many such videos since those

I don't care personally...I was just agreeing with your post towards filthy that cytokine storm had been part of the covid discussion regardless of timeline.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yet again you make statements as if they were fact with nothing to back them up, because you are full of shit.
Ok
Cool

I gave the rundown on the "incident" where I made somebody "really sick"

If you wanna believe troll dude then that is your call...he full of poo poo though

In reality @conor mcgregor nut hugger shit up his own thread by going completely off topic about an event he wasn't involved in

All I did was wish Willthiswork good health and garlic bread

Last edited:

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Forgot to u
Had the second vaccine today. So far no effects.

Update on shots for me.

1st shot- sore arm for a day. Nothing else.

2nd shot- No sore arm after but had a headache and fatigue then didn't sleep well the night after but felt better by morning.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Forgot to u

Update on shots for me.

1st shot- sore arm for a day. Nothing else.

2nd shot- No sore arm after but had a headache and fatigue then didn't sleep well the night after but felt better by morning.
when do you think us civilians will be able to get one I heard it was going to be till autumn if that is the case I think they will cancel things like the long beach grand prix again in September if was moved from april this year. I cant imagine they would want about 120,000 people within inches of each other unvaccinated.

Last edited:

In all honesty here, I'm just nervous of what the side effects might be. I digress though because I have no knowledge of what the make-up of this vaccine is. I do believe in vaccines as a whole though.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
In all honesty here, I'm just nervous of what the side effects might be. I digress though because I have no knowledge of what the make-up of this vaccine is. I do believe in vaccines as a whole though.
I can only comment on my wife's experience. She's had 1 dose, no issues thus far. SuperPig @Willthiswork may be able to tell us how he's been feeling though.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Update after shot #2:

Got shot #2 Friday, no ill effects over the weekend. I planned on not working out Friday/Sat/Sun since fatigue and muscle aches can be aside effect of the vaccine, but back to the grind today since I don’t seem to have had any symptoms.