General Will you support Donald Trump if he declares the election rigged?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
A question for the Trump supporters on here. Let's say Biden is declared the winner in the November election. But Trump says that due to early voting, the election results are compromised. Then let's say the Roberts Supreme Court declares the election results valid, but Trump refuses to leave as the Supreme Court has turned increasingly leftist and is part of the Biden-supporting establishment.

Would you support Trump against the deep state forces trying to illegitimately remove him from office?

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
A question for the Trump supporters on here. Let's say Biden is declared the winner in the November election. But Trump says that due to early voting, the election results are compromised. Then let's say the Roberts Supreme Court declares the election results valid, but Trump refuses to leave as the Supreme Court has turned increasingly leftist and is part of the Biden-supporting establishment.

Would you support Trump against the deep state forces trying to illegitimately remove him from office?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

And thus the TPM-movement will be born.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019

Hmmm...

So in this scenario, the president refuses to accept the result, the supreme court states the result valid, but he refuses to leave office? If this ridiculous string of events were to happen, he would no longer be the president, so presumably President Biden could just have him removed.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Hmmm...

So in this scenario, the president refuses to accept the result, the supreme court states the result valid, but he refuses to leave office? If this ridiculous string of events were to happen, he would no longer be the president, so presumably President Biden could just have him removed.
Do you not understand the concept of a coup? In this scenario, the President claims that a coup has been launched against him by nefarious actors through a rigged election and a complicit 5-4 majority of Roberts and the liberal justices on the Supreme Court.

Do you support the true President? Or do you just sit there and allow the coup plotters to take over the country and implement their leftist agenda?

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Well i'm British, and I'm no fan of either the orange bellend or the compulsive child sniffer, so i have no dog in that fight.

I don't see it happening, and I don't see him getting military support in the incredibly unlikely (IMO) event that he does try it.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I will head to DC and join the fight against the Democratic coup.

Will Ivanka be there?

Last edited:

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
I will head to DC and joing the fight against the Democratic coup.

Will Ivanka be there?
She will be. She will be getting nailed from behind by her husband while he looks directly into your eyes.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Agreed, it'll be just as bad as the Hilary supporters.
Oh man...

You just gave me a heart attack.

Just imagine how bad the Trump worshippers (not supporters or people that vote for him as an alternative mind you) will be if he happens to win popular vote but lose the electoral college like Hilary did?

After all of the craziness that's already happening this year that may actually be the worst case scenario. There would be dumbasses celebrating and other's mowing them down.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh man...

You just gave me a heart attack.

Just imagine how bad the Trump worshippers (not supporters or people that vote for him as an alternative mind you) will be if he happens to win popular vote but lose the electoral college like Hilary did?

After all of the craziness that's already happening this year that may actually be the worst case scenario. There would be dumbasses celebrating and other's mowing them down.
We shall see

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Do you not understand the concept of a coup? In this scenario, the President claims that a coup has been launched against him by nefarious actors through a rigged election and a complicit 5-4 majority of Roberts and the liberal justices on the Supreme Court.

Do you support the true President? Or do you just sit there and allow the coup plotters to take over the country and implement their leftist agenda?
so you think the military would support God-Emperor Cheetoh over the US Constitution?

seems like you don't know much about the US military.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It's honestly hard to believe they're running Biden. Good for Trump, but bad for business in general. We're still owed the Bernie debates.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
It's honestly hard to believe they're running Biden. Good for Trump, but bad for business in general. We're still owed the Bernie debates.
i can't think of a living Dem with a worse record on Social Justice since Robert Byrd kicked off to Hell.