Society William Gates: Most interesting man in the world? Or super villain?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Bill Gates is an amazing human being.

America’s version of a living version of Issac Newton. He changed everything.

My dad, who is a serious man and would never say anything Other folk just muse upon. He is a black and white kind of guy. Once said to me after coming back from football practice that he thinks aliens or time travellers gave us the silicon chip.

he couldn’t work out how we made such advancements.

well the answer is bill gates.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
What poll parameters would you feel more comfortable with
To make an assertion that 55% of the entire population of the united states thinks the government should mandate an infringement of personal freedom? 50k minimum in every state, and polling to be widespread throughout each state, not just in major city centers. To pass such legislation? A true vote on ballots, not senate making that decision.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
ignorance is not an excuse
knowledge is power

get back at me on the topic if you give the video a watch
for sure got my interest but come on man... give me the cliffs, who the fuck got time even during the Corona to watch a few hours of videos

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
FWAT

I guess I'll shut up about Bill Gates then :)

I have a sneaking suspicion that the vital information in that video could have been presented in a lot less time than the over 2 hours run time.
Right!!!

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
for sure got my interest but come on man... give me the cliffs, who the fuck got time even during the Corona to watch a few hours of videos
Eugenics.

It says....

Gates is putting all this money into charities that give him control over things that can be used for population control.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If there was no autism in Vietnam in 2000 then how do they have studies on autism in Vietnam in 2000?

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
There are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better things to go after Bill Gates for.

Like paying for this;

Mapping diphtheria-pertussis-tetanus vaccine coverage in Africa, 2000–2016: a spatial and temporal modelling study"
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(19)30226-0/fulltext

Published in 2019, "Funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation"

Because of this, in 2018....

Or you could look at his donations to MIT on behalf of Epstein.

Or the 3 million people that went missing in Ethiopia, that got noticed in 2007, featuring "DOCTOR" Tedros.

Bill Gates is a real good guy, I'm telling ya.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
There are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better things to go after Bill Gates for.

Like paying for this;

Mapping diphtheria-pertussis-tetanus vaccine coverage in Africa, 2000–2016: a spatial and temporal modelling study"
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(19)30226-0/fulltext

Or the 3 million people that went missing in Ethiopia, that got noticed in 2007, featuring "DOCTOR" Tedros.

Bill Gates made 3 million people disappear from a census?

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Bill Gates made 3 million people disappear from a census?
Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus did, almost certainly under guidance from Gates. Ethiopia got almost US$2 billion in foreign aid funding, that "Dr" Tedros immediately got to play with.

Interestingly, "DOCTOR" Tedros' job history goes a little something like this;

Director General of the WHO.
Ethiopian Foreign Minister.
GAVI Board Member.
Ethiopian Minister for Health.
Revolutionary.

Bit of a pay scale jump for a philosophy doctorate given for writing about how dams affect the spread of malaria in Ethiopia.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus did, almost certainly under guidance from Gates. Ethiopia got almost US$2 billion in foreign aid funding, that "Dr" Tedros immediately got to play with.

Interestingly, "DOCTOR" Tedros' job history goes a little something like this;

Director General of the WHO.
Ethiopian Foreign Minister.
GAVI Board Member.
Ethiopian Minister for Health.
Revolutionary.

Bit of a pay scale jump for a philosophy doctorate given for writing about how dams affect the spread of malaria in Ethiopia.
Do you have any proof?

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Do you have any proof?
Of those?

It's all right here.

In 2000, he earned a Doctor of Philosophy in community health from the University of Nottingham for research investigating the effects of dams on the transmission of malaria in the Tigray region of Ethiopia.[16]

In October 2005, Tedros was appointed Minister of Health of Ethiopia by Prime Minister Meles Zenawi.

The Tedros and the Health Ministry's activities during from 2005–2008 were supported by US$1.9 billion in development aid, increased focus on links between community and centralized health systems, and less exclusive attention to HIV/AIDS and Malaria.[19]

He also served as member of the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) Board.

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Like paying for this;

Let's not forget India!

But let not facts obfuscate this saint.
I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason none of HIS kids are vaccinated...

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Let's not forget India!

But let not facts obfuscate this saint.
I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason none of HIS kids are vaccinated...
Lol

That reminds me of the spokeswoman for HPV refusing to get the vaccine because she isn't a whore.