General Wing accompaniments

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Long time since I been there tho. They probably only have ketchup, mayo, and something to appease the gays these days

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
If I'm doing them at home I play around with different Asian flavours but if I'm out it's Buffalo and Buffalo only.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If I'm doing them at home I play around with different Asian flavours but if I'm out it's Buffalo and Buffalo only.
A friend of mine is kinda stupid (and gay) I remember on a trip to Butlins in skeggy he ordered some buffalo wings and was flabbergasted because he had no idea buffalo's even had wings. Not even kidding.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Blue cheese and why can we not have celery and carrots at the same time?
Because there is a gun to your head and you have to choose. Most places offer all these options, I’m just curious what people prefer most.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Yeah I just got stoned and made a batch (which is what prompted this incredibly intellectual thread). Deep fried with Old Bay. Had celery on the side and some bleu cheese I doctored up with additional crumbles and coarse ground pepper.
#MLKday2029

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Ranch.
Celery.

I'm fine with carrots.

Blue Cheese is so disgusting it should be illegal.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
A friend of mine is kinda stupid (and gay) I remember on a trip to Butlins in skeggy he ordered some buffalo wings and was flabbergasted because he had no idea buffalo's even had wings. Not even kidding.
Lulz. Jessica Simpson fell for the same crap. I'm probably as stupid for watching that reality show as she and your mate are.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Yeah I just got stoned and made a batch (which is what prompted this incredibly intellectual thread). Deep fried with Old Bay. Had celery on the side and some bleu cheese I doctored up with additional crumbles and coarse ground pepper.
#MLKday2029
I do love a nice wing but I get a bit icky with eating stuff off bones sometimes. A good Buffalo wing on game day is part and parcel of Sundays during NFL season.

M

member 1013

Did you bang him?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Usually go au naturel but out of the two options I'll take ranch and celery. Love me some parm dip too.