General Wipe that messi from your face.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
They can spend what they like, to be fair I'm sick of seeing people whine about it.

When I grew up in the 90s man utd were the dominant team an people used to say it's because of money.

Real are fucked.

Barca are absolutely fucked.

AC Milan nearly went bust.

City and Chelsea are secure. And can still do what they need in the window. I absolutely adore how it makes people cry about money tho. And I'm an arsenal enthusiast, but not much.

I just like seeing man utd fans whine, fukn idiots.
they can bitch and moan all they want but they can spend what they want

arsenal never really spent any money under wenger, but they were always in the top 4 for the most part. if they spent a little they could have been top........was the non spending down to wenger or the club? i remember looking at the back page of the papers over there and every week, it was either "sack wenger" or the next week "wenger provides a masterclass in managing, sign him to an extension"

i stopped paying attention to the idiots

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
they can bitch and moan all they want but they can spend what they want

arsenal never really spent any money under wenger, but they were always in the top 4 for the most part. if they spent a little they could have been top........was the non spending down to wenger or the club? i remember looking at the back page of the papers over there and every week, it was either "sack wenger" or the next week "wenger provides a masterclass in managing, sign him to an extension"

i stopped paying attention to the idiots
Wenger didn't want to spend money. He was more a pluck a non name and turn Them into a player. Arsenal's recent transfers have been wank.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I heard Kane is staying in Tottenham.

He's rented a nice short-term rental flat there while he prepares for his move to Manchester.

It's looking like he is about to sign a contract extension you perfumed ponce.

I'd actually take the dough for him if its 140m tbh

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Psg have signed the captains of real Madrid and Barcelona in the same summer.

Fwiw Ramos is my favorite player. I like that cheeky cunt, I can't wait to see his first red card for the frogs.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Such a stupid contract from barca.

They are absolutely skint now. How did they think they would recoup that outlay?

I would say for that money barca own his image rights though.
They say psg have sold out of shirts already. It's a crap shirt too what happened to the Qatar airways logo? They have an official store at Doha airport

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Q @Qat wtf are you fellows up to arresting good British citizens on suspicion of spying for Russia?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He is already out with an injury
Me too. I'd love to fight Sergio Ramos. We are about the same age. Make it happen in the cripple fight league! That judo he did on mo Salah was some sith lord shit. Good for winding up Liverpool fans to this day

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Me too. I'd love to fight Sergio Ramos. We are about the same age. Make it happen in the cripple fight league! That judo he did on mo Salah was some sith lord shit. Good for winding up Liverpool fans to this day
He would eat you up and forget about you a second later