General Witness Pride Parade BRAVENESS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018

I don't have any problem with gays in general but the people exposing their children to the degenerates in these parades should have their kids taken away

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Homo's are perverts, children are a natural progression, we called this 25 years ago.
In another 15 it's gonna be animals & beastialiy.
This is about as hard to predict as the average size of your wallet annually after marriage.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Homo's are perverts, children are a natural progression, we called this 25 years ago.
This is about as hard to predict as the average size of your wallet annually after marriage.
The gays in this parade are most definitely perverts but other gay people would be appalled at that

The degeneracy is ramping up to include pedophiles as a protected class... when that happens it's time for some Mad Max shit

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Missed opportunity to talk about the "straight pride parade".

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lol @ 15 years . trudeau legalized bestiality in 2015

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
there is some loophole in the wording of the bestiality laws that allows non penetrative sex with animals. the supreme court left it up to parliament to close the loophole .they refused. there is a bill being floated by a liberal backbencher that his own party wont even support to close the loophole

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Looks like Twitter took it down, good for them.
There's nothing "prideful" about drag queens and naked/half naked weirdo's prancing around the streets in leather like clowns. It's distasteful and visually disturbing. And it cuts to the heart of man when people are unsure how to react & continue to propagate the behavior for fear of backlash.
We are decades past a societal norm where homosexuals are in danger; they never should've been & they no longer are.
There'd likely be more violence at a "straight parade".
I'd like to see municipalities use stricter guidelines & common sense when issuing permits for parades; Somebody's got to be an adult.
You wanna gay, fine, that's your personal life.
This crap of blatantly exploiting children is disgraceful.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Canada can’t even legalize fucking animals properly. No penetration? I’m not coming up there for half measures.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Looks like Twitter took it down, good for them.
There's nothing "prideful" about drag queens and naked/half naked weirdo's prancing around the streets in leather like clowns. It's distasteful and visually disturbing. And it cuts to the heart of man when people are unsure how to react & continue to propagate the behavior for fear of backlash.
We are decades past a societal norm where homosexuals are in danger; they never should've been & they no longer are.
There'd likely be more violence at a "straight parade".
I'd like to see municipalities use stricter guidelines & common sense when issuing permits for parades; Somebody's got to be an adult.
You wanna gay, fine, that's your personal life.
This crap of blatantly exploiting children is disgraceful.
I was able to watch it before they took it down and it was terrible. There was also this which was also disgusting...

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was able to watch it before they took it down and it was terrible. There was also this which was also disgusting...

In a court of law, a judge would never grant custody to anyone who did this, and in fact many municipalities who deal with child protective services would rightfully take the kids away & begin an investigation.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
there is some loophole in the wording of the bestiality laws that allows non penetrative sex with animals. the supreme court left it up to parliament to close the loophole .they refused. there is a bill being floated by a liberal backbencher that his own party wont even support to close the loophole
why am i not surprised...