Witnesses knock over porta-potty while man inside pleasuring himself

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
PORTLAND, Ore. -- A man was pleasuring himself inside a porta-potty when homeless individuals in the area knocked the portable toilet over, officials said.

It all started around 8 a.m. Thursday at the Eastbank Esplanade at the foot of the Hawthorne Bridge. Portland Police say a 48-year-old homeless man was pleasuring himself inside a porta-potty with the door open.

"[He] was flashing us over and over again and we asked him multiple times and told him to stop and he wouldn't," a homeless woman said. "Our friend thought it would be funny to get up and jump behind the porta-potty and kick it."

The 48-year-old man, who was covered in fecal matter, was rescued from the porta-potty by Portland Fire and Rescue crews. Due to the circumstances, police did not arrest the man.

"Physically, he's fine but he had a crappy day," Willie Halliburton with Portland Police told KATU News, adding it was the first incident of its kind in his 27 years of police work. "Fortunately for him, he had some clothing he could change into and clean himself up later on. It worked out okay."

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Thats such a shitty thing to do to someone, couldn't even tip it sideways so he could get out....
He was in a real shitty situation.

P

Punch

He might want to keep a close eye on his health for awhile after that. :confused:

Sleazy_Martinez

Jizzlobber
May 6, 2015
I'm going to expose myself to some strangers thus pissing them off, then I'm going to hide in a porta potty. What's the worst thing that could happen?

image.jpg