WME-IMG invites UFC roster to Las Vegas this weekend for ‘retreat’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUTnHglB_FW/

Looks like the place they filmed The Girl Most Likely To with Stockard Channing (highly recommend if you don't know it). It might just be a similar setup though.
"We've done fighter get togethers in the past, I don't know if they were necessarily summits, like this..."

Oh dear. Who even was that? Was that co-CEO Patrick Whitesell?

The major ones, the ones that got news coverage, were literally called "Fighter Summits". The most recent one was in 2015, about a year before WME made their $4 billion purchase. I get the feeling that this guy was a not a serious MMA fan at the time of the purchase, he was a Rousey/McGregor fan.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
"We've done fighter get togethers in the past, I don't know if they were necessarily summits, like this..."

Oh dear. Who even was that? Was that co-CEO Patrick Whitesell?

The major ones, the ones that got news coverage, were literally called "Fighter Summits". The most recent one was in 2015, about a year before WME made their $4 billion purchase. I get the feeling that this guy was a not a serious MMA fan at the time of the purchase, he was a Rousey/McGregor fan.
That was Epstein. He was most definitely around for the others.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
bump for my "retreat" related photochops

After the UFC Athlete Retreat, execs have given Mike Perry his own reality TV show called "Black Belt with dem Bootstraps"

The UFC Athlete Retreat was a horror show with both highs & lows like the cyber-bullying punch-up, dancefloor showdown and various walkouts!

The UFC's upcoming comedy series is a parody of Star Wars, Red Dwarf & Spaceballs (lol) starring Mike Perry & Al Iaquinta

Hide yo tables, hide yo ladders & hide yo chairs cuz Al Iaquinta is wreckin' everything out here!! Run and tell that homeboy!!

Last edited: