WMMA's Talent x Hotness Scale

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
In the live discussion during last night's event I was saying how Andrea Lee would score fairly well on a Talent vs Hotness scale. I used the examples of PVZ scoring high on hotness, but lower on talent, whereas Cyborg would be low on hotness, but high on talent. I thought it might be interesting to see where the community would rate well-known female fighters and plot the results in a coordinate plane. Quadrant 1 (upper left) would be high talent, low hotness, Quadrant 2 (upper right) is high talent, high hotness, Quadrant 3 (lower left) is low talent, low hotness, and Quadrant 4 (lower right) is low talent, high hotness.

If you want to participate simply post a comment with the WMMA fighter's name and where you would put them on a scale of -10 to +10 for talent and -10 t0 +10 for hotness. For example, if on average Gina Carano was rate +8 talent / +10 hotness, she would end up high and to the right within Quadrant 2. If Amanda Nunes came in at +10 talent / - 5 hotness she would be very high up and mid-way to the left within Quadrant 1. Current and former fighters can be included.

I'll see what the responses look like and come back with the results plotted on a graph like the one below after a week or so (or when it seems like the responses have stopped trickling in).
View attachment 15667

(In no way am I looking for this to be chauvinistic or offensive with this. The grid is merely an interesting visual way to see where the community ranks female fighter on this scale. That said, let's keep the comments respectful)
What happened with this Dick Niaz @Dick Niaz?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
What happened with this Dick Niaz @Dick Niaz?

The plan basically went to shit immediately. I was looking for people to rate the ladies so I could tabulate, but everyone just started listing/debating who they thought was hot. A bunch of Neanderthals around here. I should have known better.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
The plan basically went to shit immediately. I was looking for people to rate the ladies so I could tabulate, but everyone just started listing/debating who they thought was hot. A bunch of Neanderthals around here. I should have known better.
I think you are hot. Put a 10 on your name!