Woken up at 4:30am by banging on my door

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Got woken up at 4:30 am to someone banging on my door. As in open my speakeasy with 12 Guage in hand I see its my neighbor with a towel on his head. Dude fell getting out of bed, got knocked out for 60 to 90 min and has a nice hole in the back of the head. Here's so pics.

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I going to have to agree with Sweets @Big Sweets. Something just doesn't seem right. I wouldn't be surprised if ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude was involved in some kind of lovers quarrel during a late night tryst with the neighbor and has concocted this weak story to hide their steamy homosexual love affair.

He's Probably just using this thread as a test run before the inevitable "talks" with the wives. I suspect it's going to be hard to explain why the two of them met in the shed at 4:30 am, dressed in nothing but over sized diapers and work boots and ended up in the Emergency Room.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol OK so the guys been sick with some intestinal infection, begins with a C really bad, maybe@Splinty knows what it is. And he took sleeping medicine last night at 10.well the dude wakes up at 3 for work. So super disoriented when he got up and fell and hit his head on the head board. Was out for 60-90 min before he came across the street ringing my door bell. II had my shotgun pointed at him when I opened the speakeasy to see wtf was going on.
Anyways after the staples when we were wheeling him out he had a 2 seizures. So we called an ambulance and I followed him. He's in the icu now. But I gotta say, fuck using a fingerprint to lock your phone. When he was out between seizures I grabbed his hand to unlock his phone, super unsecure.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I going to have to agree with Sweets @Big Sweets. Something just doesn't seem right. I wouldn't be surprised if ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude was involved in some kind of lovers quarrel during a late night tryst with the neighbor and has concocted this weak story to hide their steamy homosexual love affair.

He's Probably just using this thread as a test run before the inevitable "talks" with the wives. I suspect it's going to be hard to explain why the two of them met in the shed at 4:30 am, dressed in nothing but over sized diapers and work boots and ended up in the Emergency Room.
Both divorced. So maybe we hate women and are testing the water with each other's butts

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Probably Colitus, it's an infection of the colon.

HG was a medic and has mad medical skills yo

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
But as always, the army seeked out the Marines to help and save them. That's pretty par for the course.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Abdominal problems are the worst to diagnose. So let's all agree he had a tummy ache and wussed out.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Admit it ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude you were smashing it and had a flashback then next you know the butt of that 12 gauge was all bloody and you found it difficult to finish...

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Both divorced. So maybe we hate women and are testing the water with each other's butts
Don't feel guilty ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude. MANY straight guys don't like meaningless social pleasantries (small talk) or engaging in any kind of foreplay before and during sex.

With this said it makes perfect sense that two guys like yourselves, who to everyone on this forums astonishment are straight that you would skip that stuff and go directly for rides on each others Hershey Highways.

If you are going to "test the waters" as you say might as well jump right in the..............................deep end. :cool:

Last edited:

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Holy shit. I misread this like three times and thought that basically, you were saying, some guy robbed your neighbors and then you shot him in the head with a 12 gauge, then proceeded to bring him to the hospital and take pics of his wound stitched up. Total mind fuck

Either way though, that must have been some scary shit.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Holy shit. I misread this like three times and thought that basically, you were saying, some guy robbed your neighbors and then you shot him in the head with a 12 gauge, then proceeded to bring him to the hospital and take pics of his wound stitched up. Total mind fuck

Either way though, that must have been some scary shit.
Lol what the fuck are you on and can I get some

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Lol.. I am on no sleep and no contact lenses... and on the phone

Sadly, completely sober, and easily distracted