Woman beats man in MMA fight – but there’s a catch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Woman beats man in MMA fight – but there’s a catch - MMA Fighting

 TWEET (42) SHARE PIN
Can Ronda Rousey beat a UFC male bantamweight? The question always rises after each one of "Rowdy’s" dominant performances in the Octagon, but we will never find the answer for it. In Brazil, one woman had the chance to fight a man in a cage.

Larissa Schroeder was scheduled to make her amateur MMA debut in a featherweight bout at Evolution SF Fight in Sao Francisco de Paula, Rio Grande do Sul, on March 28. However, hours before the event, her opponent decided not to fight. That’s when Schroeder’s coach Cristiano Benedetto had an idea.

"I asked her if she wanted to fight Fernando Lemos, who is her training partner in my gym, so she would know how it feels like to fight in a cage," Benedetto told MMAFighting.com. "They are training partners and are used to spar. I don’t think it was a big deal. That’s what they do every day in the gym. It was almost a demonstration."

The fight only lasted 53 seconds, and Schroeder won via technical knockout....

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"Lemos, the leader of local Mangina crusaders MANFEM..."

j/k I have no idea what the deal is here. It's Dana's new video though I bet.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
"Look guys, ive been saying it all along and none of these eggs would listen. Ronda can beat any man on the planet and this video proves it. She's mean, she's nasty, buy her next ppv!" -DFW