Woman Cuts Off Tattoo of Cheating Boyfriends Name Then Mails It to Him

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: A woman went to extreme measures to get back at her ex boyfriend after she sliced off the tattoo of his name from her arm – and then sent it to him in the mail!

Torz Reynolds had been dating Stuart “Chopper” May for two years, and she was so loved-up that she had a tattoo featuring his name on her arm that said “Chopper’s Bitch”.

When he told her he was moving to Alaska to start a dream job, Torz did what any supportive girlfriend would do and saw him off at the airport in a tearful separation.

But Torz discovered to her horror a week later that Chopper hadn’t left the country at all, and was allegedly back at his home in Tiptree, Essex.

Realising her relationship was well and truly finished, the 26-year old wanted rid of her name tattoo.

But rather than having it professionally removed by a laser or covered up with another inking, Torz used a SCALPEL to carefully cut the skin off her arm with the tattoo on it – using no anaesthetic and using only a bottle of Vasocaine numbing spray to halt the bleeding.

After 90 minutes slicing, she then used a pair of dissection tweezers to peel the skin back and remove it completely.

And in a grim pre-Valentine’s Day gift, she stuffed the arm skin into a jar, wrapped it up with a bow and sent it via recorded delivery to her former lover, checking the status of the delivery so she would know for a fact that her 24-year-old ex had received it.

I wonder if Choppers new “bitch” has gotten a tat yet?

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I wonder if Choppers new “bitch” has gotten a tat yet?[/QUOTE said:
Choppers new bitch needs to be fearful for her life because this bitch is crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
chopper is lucky that she never cut his dick off

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What a nut job. Chopper is lucky he got out of that relationship with everything still intact.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
She's one UGLY tormented mentally bitch..wish the ex would have posted his side of the story..

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Tats and piercings can be hot. But the forked tongue freaks me out.