Personal Woman who leaves her husband to be with another man

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Been there before as well.

The relationship you have now with the other woman is not going to be the same when reality kicks in. When an actual plan gets in motion to be together. Right now you've got each other without the ties. You both have an escape. But it seems you've already taken a practical look in how the future would pan out.

And n, cheaters do not always cheat. Rubbish. People who say that never cheated before so therefore they do not what they talk of. And they are most likely a betamale.

M

member 1013

Been there before as well.

The relationship you have now with the other woman is not going to be the same when reality kicks in. When an actual plan gets in motion to be together. Right now you've got each other without the ties. You both have an escape. But it seems you've already taken a practical look in how the future would pan out.

And n, cheaters do not always cheat. Rubbish. People who say that never cheated before so therefore they do not what they talk of. And they are most likely a betamale.
Anyone who types “ betamale” without sarcastic parentheses is a “betamale.”

FITE ME

This is what I'm trying to gauge. Basically I'm wondering how it will/would affect us together.
I agree to a large extent.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
If there is no chemistry then why did you marry her in the first place? A woman who will cheat on her husband will definitely cheat on u too.
I say be with this married woman and when she cheats on u then you will know that above everything is loyality.

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
That is exactly what I meant. I should be more clear.
I've been separated for many years.

Not sure.
I wish him luck with that.
Her mother knows.

My big concern is how she and her husband are distant. He's loaded and they have many vacations and outings. I can't plan dinner, let alone a series of vacations, nor can I afford it.
She speaks better English than I do her language and communication is kind of important.
I've been there, in the same position as you, but I had no other ties. One of the deciding factors in me breaking it off, was that I had met the kid, and she clearly loved her dad. Despite being as selfish as I was back then, I could put up with the threatening texts from a suspecting husband (because I knew I could handle him), but I knew when push came to shove I wouldn't be able to handle being in a real relationship with a kid that had dragged away from a parent.

As others have said, you are not responsible for your ex. Put your own happiness first and everything else should fall into order. I think you have to ask yourself if you can truly be happy with this other woman in long term, all variables considered.

I don't want to sound preachy or anything, just my 2p worth.

If there is no chemistry then why did you marry her in the first place?
We were expecting a child and had been together for some time already.
Over time, I had lost interest physically (but hadn't strayed). I figured it was a phase and I'd snap out of it.

Over time, I had lost interest physically (but hadn't strayed). I figured it was a phase and I'd snap out of it.

Nah. . Good luck bruv....It sounds like you are going to need it.. I wish you the best though.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Then you should do whatever your heart tells u , and it would be best for your ex that you move on so that she can get over u.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Has anyone got any experience with that?

This isn't a request for anyone to tell me what to do but I'm curious how others might assess or view the situation.

I'm separated cause my wife and I were in complete disharmony on many things, one of them being how attracted I should be to her.
She wants to try again and she's got a heart of gold, is really pretty and petite but I just don't feel a any physical attraction towards her. Demanding a divorce would be like....the very idea of it feels wrong in the same way like abandoning a pet in the forest would feel.
I feel like something's not right when I'm with her, and the way she communicates wears on me (like her mother, she flies off the handle quick and is just generally loud and harpy-like). But I absolutely hate seeing her cry, when she's sad, I go running. If she's blue, I feel like it's my purpose in life to cheer her up. I feel happy when she's happy but no chemistry with her.

I've been seeing a woman and we've been close for a while. She wants out of her very comfortable married life and in with me. I work weird hours and live in a dodgy neighborhood...in a foreign country, I speak the language at a working knowledge level. I make good money for the area but she makes almost nothing so she is not independent. Divorce laws in this country wouldn't reward her and I'm not sure if she understands the financial implications of what she's angling for. I feel important when I'm with her, I like the way she thinks. I like her sense of humour. She seems to know how to control me with little effort. But she does have a child with the man she's married to.
This is just my opinion.

1) You should not stay with your (ex)wife out of guilt. If you don't plan on committing to the relationship, your half-hearted effort makes things worse.
2) You are not a good person when you mess around with someone else's relationship. You should tell them and yourself to be out of the relationship you are in before investing in another one.

I appreciate people can write whatever they want but I'm not looking for advice and there's no sense in assuming details which I haven't provided. I see a lot of people replying and adding in bits they assume to be true.

In terms of either woman, I actually have no idea what my emotions are and because I can't figure out what the hell I feel in any deeper sense. Because of this, I'm trying to look at things in other ways and perhaps that will allow me to determine some course of action.

Despite the assumptions there are still some useful ways of looking at things that some of you have provided.
Thank you.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
If there is no chemistry then why did you marry her in the first place? A woman who will cheat on her husband will definitely cheat on u too.
I say be with this married woman and when she cheats on u then you will know that above everything is loyality.
It's actually about happiness and feeling fulfilled. You can try to be loyal but if there are things missing in your life that you are no longer getting from your partner that you seem to be getting from someone else, even the most loyal can be tested and break.

Love and sex is really no different than food and water. How do you go on with someone out of loyalty while forgo basic human needs? How long could that go on before it effects your health and wellbeing?