Personal Woman who leaves her husband to be with another man

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Based off the info above I'd say start looking for an option C or D.

Your ex sounds more like a roommate than spouse. As for the other one I'd hate to be the guy who busts up another marriage especially if there's kids involved.
After inquiring about the father- son relationship, it sounds like they're growing closer.

That has made it an easier decision on that front.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
After inquiring about the father- son relationship, it sounds like they're growing closer.

That has made it an easier decision on that front.
You mean you have given up on that married woman?

You mean you have given up on that married woman?
Given up isn't the term but there is no way forward for us given the situation. But she's tricky, she knows how to disarm me and start my engines. This will take some resolve.
Wish me good luck.

M

member 1013

Given up isn't the term but there is no way forward for us given the situation. But she's tricky, she knows how to disarm me and start my engines. This will take some resolve.
Wish me good luck.
I wish you luck

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015

Wish me good luck.
She grabs you by the pussy.
She knows.

Last edited:

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Wish me good luck.
Good Luck..Hope everything turns out good for u.

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
child that is not yours.. complicates everything regardless of where you and her are from.. best to move on

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Wish me good luck.
Sounds like you figured it out. Good on you. :cheers:

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
child that is not yours.. complicates everything regardless of where you and her are from.. best to move on
If it's amicable split between the parents then it's not always complicated.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Happiness is paramount.

Death is almost forever. It last a super long time. You are only alive a very, very small amount of time. Don't waste your life not being happy. You and only you are responsible for your happiness. You are not responsible for other's happiness.

Cliff notes-Fuck Bitches get money.