General Wombat's poop naturally comes in cubes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

A cortical homunculus is a distorted representation of the human body, based on a neurological "map" of the areas and proportions of the human brain dedicated to processing motor functions, or sensory functions, for different parts of the body i.e. this is what your body looks like to your brain.
that thing is well hung explains the large hands also hilarious that the brain thinks we all have large penises.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

To know when to mate, a male giraffe will continuously headbutt the female in the bladder until she urinates. The male then tastes the pee and that helps it determine whether the female is ovulating.
I've used this method for my whole life, but the urine taste ruins my erection. Now I just headbutt the head and fuck. I'm typing this from San Quentin.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019

"Sudan has more pyramids than Egypt. While Egypt has 138 pyramids, Sudan has 200-255 pyramids build by the members of Kingdom of Kush, an ancient civilisation that ruled areas along the Nile River from 1070 BC to 350 AD."

Lol yeah, but those pyramids look to be about 12 feet tall.

It's like the statistic that there are more tornadoes in Britain per square mile than in the US. It's true, but most of them are so weak they go unnoticed, unlike in Tornado Alley.

Lol @ the Derp Lion.

It's funny you posted this pic just after the cabbages that look like face hugger eggs, because I heard somewhere that the writer for the movie Alien came up with the idea after hearing about the cordyceps fungi.

Great thread, thanks soup @soup :)

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

To know when to mate, a male giraffe will continuously headbutt the female in the bladder until she urinates. The male then tastes the pee and that helps it determine whether the female is ovulating.
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken uses the same move.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Sudan has more pyramids than Egypt. While Egypt has 138 pyramids, Sudan has 200-255 pyramids build by the members of Kingdom of Kush, an ancient civilisation that ruled areas along the Nile River from 1070 BC to 350 AD.
I can’t even work out how the building of that was possible......

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015

The ascomicote mushroom of the genus Cordyceps turns carpenter ants into zombies. As it turned out, this parasite has been living on Earth for about 48 million years. Some species of this parasite are capable of controlling mice.
This is interesting as carpenter ants are a problem in Florida and some assfuck clients think they have ideas about introducing something like this in their yard to combat the issue

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
how do they keep someone from just taking all that chicken?
Good point, it’s like those newspaper boxes where they used the honor system back in the day where you were i only supposed to take one paper after you paid for it

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Good point, it’s like those newspaper boxes where they used the honor system back in the day where you were i only supposed to take one paper after you paid for it
It's Japan, if someone accidentally ended up with a piece of chicken they didn't pay for they would probably turn themselves in to the police.