Society Women are now allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh great, there goes the neighborhood.

Better put hide-a-key spares strategically all over their vehicles.
I can see heads rolling after keys get lost.

Population control at it's finest.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I've seen individuals wearing that attire and driving here in England.

I just get way away from them or around them as quickly as possible because I've seen some very slow and strange driving behaviour which I believe is down to lack of driving experience or maybe not even holding a license

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
A couple weeks ago I read Tunisia are now allowing their women to marry non-Muslim men. What's going on over there in the Middle East?

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I've seen individuals wearing that attire and driving here in England.

I just get way away from them or around them as quickly as possible because I've seen some very slow and strange driving behaviour which I believe is down to lack of driving experience or maybe not even holding a license
Maybe it's because they are dressed like a ghost on Halloween.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I'm a little upset they have now taken away one of my reasons to hate them.
Oh well,.... 1,000 more remain.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
the traffic accidents are going to increase for a few years they are putting millions of inexperienced drivers on the road. Also not smart to have them wear the veil hijab thing when driving

on a side note did you guys know this was the queen of Jordan,Melania might be a little hotter

Mexican first lady Angelica Rivera is up there doe

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
the traffic accidents are going to increase for a few years they are putting millions of inexperienced drivers on the road. Also not smart to have them wear the veil hijab thing when driving

on a side note did you guys know this was the queen of Jordan,Melania might be a little hotter

I would consider her, for sure.....but want to get some more pics before giving authorisation

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015

That last pic settles it.... Our first lady is taking second.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
That last pic settles it.... Our first lady is taking second.
the last pic is Angelica Rivera first lady of Mexico and former telenovela actress looks good for 48 years old. the queen of jordan is 47 and so is melania all that money keeps them looking good.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
the last pic is Angelica Rivera first lady of Mexico and former telenovela actress looks good for 48 years old. the queen of jordan is 47 and so is melania all that money keeps them looking good.
Fuck both of them....Mexico first lady reign's supreme.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What's the penalty for driving while stoned in ksoa?