Won full custody of my kids...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

pilot201

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
alright, take care Admin. I'm done with message boards. Too many know nothing, yet quick to reply with their assumptions. You can delete this thread at your convenience...

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Congrats my brother!! I can only imagine how relieved and happy you must feel right now. Chalk up one for the good guys.

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

good for you, bad for the kids, they lost their mother.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
If a man wins full custody of his children from their mother in a western country the kids mustn't have lost shit

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
333;n9855 said:
If a man wins full custody of his children from their mother in a western country the kids mustn't have lost shit
very right. it's almost impossible for a man to win full custody. it usually happens only when there's proof of abuse (sexual or otherwise), drug use, lack of place to live, or something else that's really bad.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
333;n9855 said:

Man, I love how succinct your posts can be. Incredibly true point.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
333;n9855 said:
+1. Virtually impossible for a man to win full custody here in the US. This tells me all that I need to know about Pilot's situation. Congrats to him for his determination.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Pilot!! You're one of my favorite posters man, Really glad to hear this good news for you!

Thank god it's all behind you now! I know how stressful that can be. I'm a single dad and have been for 5 years but 2 yrs ago my ex decided to go to the courts for custody.

I'm in Texas, and I was more than fair to her and only asked for joint custody with me being the primary. I won. I get my kids every 4 days of the week, then 5 the next, then 4, then back to 5, etc.....

I will say being a great dad can be rewarding, but not having much of a social life or sex life is a huge sacrifice. I feel like a ferrari collecting dust in the garage :(

But that's mostly on a days I don't have my sons. When my sons are with me, I'm super happy :D

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
D241;n16062 said:
Pilot!! You're one of my favorite posters man, Really glad to hear this good news for you!

Thank god it's all behind you now! I know how stressful that can be. I'm a single dad and have been for 5 years but 2 yrs ago my ex decided to go to the courts for custody.

I'm in Texas, and I was more than fair to her and only asked for joint custody with me being the primary. I won. I get my kids every 4 days of the week, then 5 the next, then 4, then back to 5, etc.....

I will say being a great dad can be rewarding, but not having much of a social life or sex life is a huge sacrifice. I feel like a ferrari collecting dust in the garage :(

But that's mostly on a days I don't have my sons. When my sons are with me, I'm super happy :D
How old are you bro? Kids grow up quickly and you could soon be banging a 19 year honey who calls you big daddy.

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
333;n9855 said:
I would listen to 333. he was my "man on the ground" you could say on all things involving parenting at EVILYOSHIDA.com.

This was before he was banned for exposing EVILYOSHIDA'S lies and hypocrisy and blatant issues pertaining to his confirmation bias.

I mean look at the mug his kids bought him for Christ sake. As you can see his credentials are legit. Nothing else really left to say.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
No offense 333, and I'm 35, wouldn't mind bangin a 19yr old now, would imagine when my youngest turns 18 11 years from now I wouldn't mind bangin one then.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
D241;n16647 said:
No offense 333, and I'm 35, wouldn't mind bangin a 19yr old now, would imagine when my youngest turns 18 11 years from now I wouldn't mind bangin one then.
Holy hell these last few posts are all gold! Whether intended or not, on just the face value of theses posts ya'll are some sick fucks.......just my kind of people! Thanks for the laughs fellas :biglaugh:

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
pilot201;n9831 said:
alright, take care Admin. I'm done with message boards. Too many know nothing, yet quick to reply with their assumptions. You can delete this thread at your convenience...
I'm very happy for you mate! I don't like the way this thread is worded. No offense but it sounds like you won them at bingo or like a prize in a cracker jack box. Just saying.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hopefully Pilot comes back. I didn't take any of the posts as derogatory, or I would have deleted them. Do I understand a couple of them? No. But I don't think anyone meant anything malicious.

Come on back Pilot! Happy you got custody sir.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
D241;n16647 said:
It is exactly what I meant but you could have read it differently. .

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
pilot201;n9831 said:

I dont get this?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
D241;n18791 said:
don't tell me we lost pilot on this site.....he's super valuable.
I think he took something the wrong way. Things can get lost in translation sometimes on the interwebz, so I hope Pilot comes back and jumps back in the discussion. I've always enjoyed his posts...glad things worked out for this with his kids as well. That doesn't happy very often in this country.

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
:( I was about to say congrats then I read the edited op

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Congratulations Pilot!

Hope you come back, I need to pick your brain about pilot stuff.

You can pick mine about kids if you want.

I've had full custody of my two daughters for 10 years. They are 12(going on 21), and 13(going on 10, whew!).
I've been going it alone, no child support, no sisters, cousins, baby's mama's mama, ect.

It's been a hard road, which is why a nice guy like me finds his way to the UG and occasionally calls people idiots for not knowing wtf they're talking about.
I'M A SOLDIER, BOOTS ON THE GROUND!!!

I digress....CONGRATULATIONS!

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Props to you Sparkuri. I already had a high level of respect for you for your mma passion and like views, but that respect just grew. I feel you on the no help with kids stuff. Although I do get help from the mom in that she gets them part of the week. But I don't get any financial help from her or family or anyone, no babysitters. It's tough but rewarding knowing you're providing and doing what's right.