VID Wonderboy interview from The Fight Network (June 9th)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Gosh damn, I forgot he beat the shit out of Whittaker...........he's also way too good looking, I'm jealous as shit....

leggwith2gs

Nov 10, 2015
Gosh damn, I forgot he beat the shit out of Whittaker...........he's also way too good looking, I'm jealous as shit....
Lol yeah he is...so much so it can be distracting at times lol. And don't worry, I'm jealous as shit too...just of all the young hot girls he talks to/flirts with lol

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Rory is right the game has changed again. Wrestling has pretty much ruled for awhile now, but now we have guys who can stuff the takedown and out strike you. When Weidman couldn't take Luke down at will it became a bit of a problem for him. Big rig couldn't get the takedown and it was a problem for him. We have seen it many times.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Lol yeah he is...so much so it can be distracting at times lol. And don't worry, I'm jealous as shit too...just of all the young hot girls he talks to/flirts with lol
I'm jealous that you consider him better looking than me........and that hair he has, the man is just infuriating, he could wreck me and then sleep with my wife......

Do you guys think Brown would be able to replicate what he did to Thompson if they were to fight again tomorrow?

leggwith2gs

Nov 10, 2015
Do you guys think Brown would be able to replicate what he did to Thompson if they were to fight again tomorrow?
That would be a big 'ole NEGATIVE!! Stephen learned A LOT from that fight and he has worked hard to improve on the areas he was once considered weak in. Deep down I would LOVE to see a rematch between them...partly because I don't think Brown would get another win over my boy :):)

leggwith2gs

Nov 10, 2015
I'm jealous that you consider him better looking than me........and that hair he has, the man is just infuriating, he could wreck me and then sleep with my wife......
To be fair...I have no idea what you look like. Plus I find him better looking than a lot of guys, so, nothing personal lol :p:p