Wonderboy Thinking Ahead

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
lmao. Wonderboy is awesome. Shot him a text while I was out of town last week, to ask him something, and he responded within like 15 minutes. Really good dude.

Teen Gohan

TMMAC Top Team
Oct 19, 2015
lmao. Wonderboy is awesome. Shot him a text while I was out of town last week, to ask him something, and he responded within like 15 minutes. Really good dude.
I'm in Chris and Wonderboys clan on Clash of Clans. (Yes I'm a nerd) Awesome dudes.

Porkchop

The Other White Meat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I'm in Chris and Wonderboys clan on Clash of Clans. (Yes I'm a nerd) Awesome dudes.

I saw one of the Embedded episodes way back when Weidman confessed to another person who was playing that he was obsessed with that game and that he sunk a tonne of money into it. Was it one of the Embeddeds for the Silva fights? Not sure.

Kinda makes me wish I played it if I'm being honest lol.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
I saw one of the Embedded episodes way back when Weidman confessed to another person who was playing that he was obsessed with that game and that he sunk a tonne of money into it. Was it one of the Embeddeds for the Silva fights? Not sure.

cowboy

Teen Gohan

TMMAC Top Team
Oct 19, 2015

Yeah I believe it showed both Chris and Cowboy playing clash. I tried to join Cowboys clan but it looks like it's just him and the rest of BMF Ranch. No outsiders allowed. :(