Wonderboy v Till agreed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Agreed for a UFC event in the U.K. (possibly Liverpool) mid/late Feb.

Sounds like UFC London in March still goes ahead. I’m guessing Bisping headlines this as a retirement fight.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They pushing till. If he wins this he's gonna be getting a title shot

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Speaking of which, who is fighting Tyrion next?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I agree with you hundred percent. But that does seem a little fast.
Totally agree. Cerrone's best win at welterweight was actually his loss to Lawler. He doesn't really count as a top ten opponent. Beating him should not get you Wonderboy.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Totally agree. Cerrone's best win at welterweight was actually his loss to Lawler. He doesn't really count as a top ten opponent. Beating him should not get you Wonderboy.
My guess is one of them asked for the fight and the other was down for it.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
I like this. Till moving up.

Bisping headlining in the UK? You dont say! Against someone on their way down probably. Shame. Bisping isnt a draw for me to an event anymore, this wonderboy till fight is way more of a draw.

If it's in Liverpool the support will be insanity. They love a good scrap up here.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And for all we know it could have been wonderboy that suggested the fight. Tills win was very impressive, maybe he just wants to fight him

Gibberish

Posting Machine
Dec 2, 2015

To be fair it's hard to make a bad fight at WW right now.

This fight better headline, simply HAS to be five rounds.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
And for all we know it could have been wonderboy that suggested the fight. Tills win was very impressive, maybe he just wants to fight him
I checked. Till called out Wonderboy after he beat Cerrone. Wonderboy accepted after he beat Masvidal, and says he's never been to Liverpool, so he thinks it would be cool.

The O2 in London is already booked for that night, and Cage Warriors is booked in Liverpool. Maybe the UFC will try to buy them out.

Darren Till vs Stephen Thompson in the UK on February 24, says Dana White

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
Mishima Zaibatsu @Thai Otoshi your boy Till is either gonna get destroyed or soundly decisioned...
That's nice dear.

I'm a fan of both fighters and have been a fan of Wonderboy alot longer actually.

I'm not sure why you act like Till is "my boy", like he's the only fighter I like and support...

Whatever the outcome of the fight, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I checked. Till called out Wonderboy after he beat Cerrone. Wonderboy accepted after he beat Masvidal, and says he's never been to Liverpool, so he thinks it would be cool.

The O2 in London is already booked for that night, and Cage Warriors is booked in Liverpool. Maybe the UFC will try to buy them out.

Darren Till vs Stephen Thompson in the UK on February 24, says Dana White
Fuck I'll go watch it.

Liverpool is a great night out too, apart from all the ghastly locals.

M

member 3289

That's nice dear.

I'm a fan of both fighters and have been a fan of Wonderboy alot longer actually.

I'm not sure why you act like Till is "my boy", like he's the only fighter I like and support...

Whatever the outcome of the fight, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

To be fair it's hard to make a bad fight at WW right now.

This fight better headline, simply HAS to be five rounds.
Fuck that I want Woodley vs shields 2.

Jake is the true champion and thier first fight was fireworks

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Probably not but he made it look easy in 1 round... it’s not like it was a 3round back and forth fight. Till was in control the whole time. And cerrone was ranked like number 7 so he should fight someone ranked higher after that

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Hearing Dana fucked the date up and this is actually on the UFC London card.

24/2 in Liverpool can’t happen as Cage Warriors have the Echo Arena booked and Paddy Pimblett is coming back as well as Molly McCann getting a title shot. Won’t mean a lot to many of you but it’s a big deal here, especially in Liverpool.

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
Probably not but he made it look easy in 1 round... it’s not like it was a 3round back and forth fight. Till was in control the whole time. And cerrone was ranked like number 7 so he should fight someone ranked higher after that
Tbh, I think they're bringing Till along a little too fast.

Not upset that he's fighting Wonderboy, that's a dream matchup as a fight fan and as a fan of both fighters, as a fan of great striking and seeing a good clash of styles.

But it's true, beating Cerrone is like a false ticket too the top 5 for Till, I'm saying that as a Till fan, he's getting too much based off that win. It's a little disrespectful to the other top guys at WW, which is a very stacked division. H'es undefeated, but up to that point was facing nobodies.

I'd rather see him face Usman, he picks him apart on the feet, easily. Usman has a punhers chance, but he's no striker. The thing about this fight is it will answer whether or not Till has the tools to hang with alot of the best guys at WW. If you can beat a guy like him and stop the takedown, I wouldn't worry too much about your wrestling ability after.

I'd like to see Till smash Covington too... after what that guy said about his home away from home and where his girlfriend and daughter are from, to put a beating on Covington , I'm sure he'd be more than willing.

It'd be funny if he talked a bunch of trash too him in Portuguese the whole time he whoops that azz.