Wonderboy/Woodley

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who did you have winning?

• Woodley

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Wonderboy

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
Really don't care...

Garbage fight.

Wish I could get a refund on my money and time.

I'd have gone out and spent it on hookers.

FadeToBlack

Rear Naked Poke
Mar 15, 2015
I hate MMA scoring, too rigid. Just going with my gut. If Wonderboy expects to take the belt off a champ's waist by playing that conservative for that long, and yet still get taken and controlled mid fight and at the end get smoked with strikes, he's wrong. Woodley is the rightful champion.

FadeToBlack

Rear Naked Poke
Mar 15, 2015
One thing you gotta realize is the first 2 rounds were shit. If a challenger lets 2 rounds look like light sparring, he deserves to have judges make his decision for him. You're the challenger, you attack.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Really don't care...

Garbage fight.

Wish I could get a refund on my money and time.

I'd have gone out and spent it on hookers.
Dont ever pay $60 on a PPV again man. PM me and I'll help you with directions to Singapore.

It was either a draw or wonderboy. Theres no way Tyron won 3rounds.
Let's be objective here.
In my opinion, without any extra speculation, based on what we watched:
  • Tyrone Woodley won the fight.
  • From a sporting perspective, it was either a draw possibly a decision for Wonderboy.
  • No one should have any problem with the end result based on how those two match up against each other.

Joemacka

Bisping is GOAT
Oct 19, 2015
Let's be objective here.
In my opinion, without any extra speculation, based on what we watched:
  • Tyrone Woodley won the fight.
  • From a sporting perspective, it was either a draw possibly a decision for Wonderboy.
  • No one should have any problem with the end result based on how those two match up against each other.
Tyron did more damage for sure. But according to the scoring system Wonderboy should have won or at worst a draw.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Clearly Wonderboy, but there was no way they would take the belt for Woodley, had they can you imagine all the race baiting comments he would make. I think he is the weak link of PPV, Give mighty mouse his spots.

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
One thing you gotta realize is the first 2 rounds were shit. If a challenger lets 2 rounds look like light sparring, he deserves to have judges make his decision for him. You're the challenger, you attack.
My reasoning as well.

Let's face it; first two rounds were coin flips Using shit covered coins.

I'd blame wonderboy before woodley for the shitfest that happened last night. I blame him because woodley was giving him PLENTY imo. Woodley had his back against the cage circling to his own right for 4/5th of the fight, yet wonderboy did nothing. Woodley was basically giving Thompson the left body kick and the straight left all night, yet wonderboy didn't bite. It was brutal to watch from that standpoint.

I'm not a Conor fan, but Conor feasted on Alvarez when Alvarez gave him those exact looks. Alvarez circling into Conor's power hand; Conor leveled him from pillar to post.

Woodley gives wonderboy those looks; wonderboy does dick with his opportunity to eat the body and face up with lefts, both kicks and punches.

Crazy to think that wonderboy gets another crack at the belt, and this is why he decides to produce for the judges.. even crazier when woodley gave him plenty to work with.

Pride rules say woodley wins. Point scoring system might say wonderboy took it.

Was rooting for Thompson but personally, not mad that woodley got the nod.

All that said, woodley better not be crying for money fights after last night.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I was only in on the ppv for hunt Reem and Khabib and tony. I got an awesome fight with one and screwed on the other. Never cared about woodley Thompson but def shocked at how timid Thompson was.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
sorry 60$ for even 5 great fights is too much...maybe if you payed 60 for all 12 fights it would be worth it....if the fights were all stacked and not filled with Who is that?
maybe if we got an ad free PPV without all the fake BS...but you get commercials and crap stuffed down ur throat and you pay out ur other hole

I feel bad for anyone still shelling out full Price for this watered down cards