Woodley ‘blew through’ money during title reign

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Woodley has a 4 year degree. Can't he figure out how to manage his money better? Does it always have to be somebody else's fault that you don't learn life skills that you need?

"You work hard for it – and I didn’t get there by accident (because I was busting my ass) – but nobody taught me finance. “Everybody taught me 1+1 is 2. That’s math. That ain’t finance. That ain’t wealth, that ain’t investing, that ain’t saving, that ain’t tax. That’s basically: you made money and, fucking, you spend it." -Tyron

So stop making crappy rap music and get a book or take an online course on money management.
Woodley's rapping is so terrible that I can't believe no one loved him enough to pull his coat. Every minute he paid for of studio time, somebody should've been like this just ain't it chief.

knot_eye

Lurker
Jan 26, 2020
I'm sure Woodley's idea of broke is much different than most of the posters here.

I doubt he's gonna go the Penne/Rawlings route.

He's probably made more just in his broadcasting and TMZ stuff than 85% of the UFC roster.

He's gonna be fine.

Jan 31, 2020
Pretty hard to feel sorry for the dumbasses that piss away fortunes. He had enough money to get Netflix and watch documentaries about the mistakes other athletes have made. Growing up poor is just an excuse.
Agreed. He could of easily seen how hard his parents worked and realised that saving/investing was the smart thing to do instead of pissing away his money.

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
Pretty hard to feel sorry for the dumbasses that piss away fortunes. He had enough money to get Netflix and watch documentaries about the mistakes other athletes have made. Growing up poor is just an excuse.
This! I grew up poor. Once i started makin good money guess what I didnt do...