Woodley will take Maia's back and make him tap

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Neural

Feb 25, 2016
So you seen the clip of him jumping on Maia's back as a joke and took it literally?
Did you see that T Wood had to jump about 3 feet to even get on his back?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Which fighter will be more gassed after the first 6 minutes of Maia backpacking Woodley?

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
LMAO, Great thread but you missed it by a few months, April fools already passed

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
sorry Maia is boring...even the sub wins leave me unsatisfied

I am a striker so that is what I prefer to watch.

Glad some people love his grappling heavy style...I get that he is elite....just not something I would pay to watch.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
sorry Maia is boring...even the sub wins leave me unsatisfied

I am a striker so that is what I prefer to watch.

Glad some people love his grappling heavy style...I get that he is elite....just not something I would pay to watch.
Are you a big Glory fan? Just curious. So many people say they are only into striking, it makes me wonder why Glory isn't more popular than the UFC.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Are you a big Glory fan? Just curious. So many people say they are only into striking, it makes me wonder why Glory isn't more popular than the UFC.
Huge Glory Fan.
was watching K-1 in the early 90s, 1993 to be exact.
I started training kickboxing in 97'
Started watching UFC in early 1994 because I liked the striking with smaller gloves...been a fan of both since that time.

I prefer striking based fighters with enough grappling to control where the fight takes place...think Gegard Mousasi or Cro Cop type of fighters.

I enjoy grappling sometimes but I don't like points for positions....I prefer points for damage only...I actually only really feel finished fights should be counted as Wins.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Huge Glory Fan.
was watching K-1 in the early 90s, 1993 to be exact.
I started training kickboxing in 97'
Started watching UFC in early 1994 because I liked the striking with smaller gloves...been a fan of both since that time.

I prefer striking based fighters with enough grappling to control where the fight takes place...think Gegard Mousasi or Cro Cop type of fighters.

I enjoy grappling sometimes but I don't like points for positions....I prefer points for damage only...I actually only really feel finished fights should be counted as Wins.
The style you describe is also my favourite to watch (Cross Cop, Moose, JDS, Liddell...) I can watch and enjoy good grappling but I'm equally impressed when i high level striker can shut it all down with great TDD