Lifestyle Wordle - NO SPOILERS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Wordle 330 3/6

⬛⬛?⬛?
?⬛⬛⬛⬛
?????

Screenshot_20220515-071403_Chrome.jpg

Daily Quordle 111
7️⃣5️⃣
3️⃣4️⃣

⬜?⬜⬜? ?⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜?⬜ ⬜?⬜?⬜
⬜⬜⬜?? ⬜⬜??⬜
??⬜⬜⬜ ?⬜⬜⬜?
⬜⬜?⬜⬜ ?????
⬜?⬜?? ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
????? ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜⬜? ???⬜⬜
⬜???⬜ ⬜⬜⬜?⬜
????? ⬜⬜⬜?⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ?????

Last edited:

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Coffee black…

Wordle 330 6/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛?
⬛?⬛⬛⬛
⬛??⬛?
⬛????
⬛????
?????

Cigarette…

#Worldle #114 4/6 (100%)
??⬛⬛⬛↙
?????↖
????⬛↘
??????

Start this day, like all the rest…

#Heardle #79

??⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

First thing in the morning that I do,
is start missin’ you…

Daily Quordle 111
7️⃣5️⃣
3️⃣6️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜??⬜ ?⬜?⬜?
?⬜⬜⬜⬜ ?⬜?⬜?
⬜⬜⬜?? ⬜⬜??⬜
⬜⬜?⬜⬜ ⬜????
⬜⬜?⬜⬜ ?????
??⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
????? ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

????⬜ ⬜⬜?⬜?
??⬜⬜? ?⬜?⬜⬜
????? ⬜⬜⬜?⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜?⬜?
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜?⬜?
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ?????

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Coffee black…

Wordle 330 6/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛?
⬛?⬛⬛⬛
⬛??⬛?
⬛????
⬛????
?????

Cigarette…

#Worldle #114 4/6 (100%)
??⬛⬛⬛↙
?????↖
????⬛↘
??????

Start this day, like all the rest…

#Heardle #79

??⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

First thing in the morning that I do,
is start missin’ you…

Daily Quordle 111
7️⃣5️⃣
3️⃣6️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜??⬜ ?⬜?⬜?
?⬜⬜⬜⬜ ?⬜?⬜?
⬜⬜⬜?? ⬜⬜??⬜
⬜⬜?⬜⬜ ⬜????
⬜⬜?⬜⬜ ?????
??⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
????? ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

????⬜ ⬜⬜?⬜?
??⬜⬜? ?⬜?⬜⬜
????? ⬜⬜⬜?⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜?⬜?
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜?⬜?
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ?????
A successful return.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
A successful return.
I’ve been killing it on all 3, I don’t always get to Quordle everyday. Fuckin’ “found” and “foyer” fucked up my Wordle streak.

Q @Qat just so you know, I’m getting pretty okay with my geography, and you are still welcome to kiss my ass anytime.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I’ve been killing it on all 3, I don’t always get to Quordle everyday. Fuckin’ “found” and “foyer” fucked up my Wordle streak.

Q @Qat just so you know, I’m getting pretty okay with my geography, and you are still welcome to kiss my ass anytime.
Found fucked me, too. Stupid word.

I stopped everything else when I forgot to play for a day or two during finals.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Found fucked me, too. Stupid word.

I stopped everything else when I forgot to play for a day or two during finals.
I hit a Super Dave conundrum like a motherfucker on both of them. I think there might be another one I missed in there a couple weeks ago.
Finals? What you study?
Accounting?

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I hit a Super Dave conundrum like a motherfucker on both of them. I think there might be another one I missed in there a couple weeks ago.
Finals? What you study?
Accounting?
Same on the Super Dave conundrum.
Nah, IT business admin. Fuck accounting, I do not want to do all that math. I’m probably going to change the degree once I finish the stupid Microsoft certificate program I’m doing. I don’t know yet, though. I took Excel, into to IT, Geology, and English Comp last semester. I have Windows Desktop support and Word this summer. Then next semester is college algebra, American lit, database fundamentals, and American government. I have to retake everything all over again since I can’t transfer the credits. ?

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Same on the Super Dave conundrum.
Nah, IT business admin. Fuck accounting, I do not want to do all that math. I’m probably going to change the degree once I finish the stupid Microsoft certificate program I’m doing. I don’t know yet, though. I took Excel, into to IT, Geology, and English Comp last semester. I have Windows Desktop support and Word this summer. Then next semester is college algebra, American lit, database fundamentals, and American government. I have to retake everything all over again since I can’t transfer the credits. ?
That all sounds lame as fuck, no offense.
It’s worth it if you’re able to turn it into a career I suppose.
I have a worthless degree in Psychology I could sell you for pennies on the dollar.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
That all sounds lame as fuck, no offense.
It’s worth it if you’re able to turn it into a career I suppose.
I have a worthless degree in Psychology I could sell you for pennies on the dollar.
It is so lame but it’s just an AA, so what I “major” in isn’t all too important. I’m just trying to get this done ASAP so I can apply to other schools to finish a Bachelor’s. When I do that, I’ll decide what to actually major in. I just saw so many jobs that I qualified for based on my experience, but it the education requirements because I don’t have a degree. I’m just trying to make myself more marketable in the long run and figure out wtf I want to do.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
It is so lame but it’s just an AA, so what I “major” in isn’t all too important. I’m just trying to get this done ASAP so I can apply to other schools to finish a Bachelor’s. When I do that, I’ll decide what to actually major in. I just saw so many jobs that I qualified for based on my experience, but it the education requirements because I don’t have a degree. I’m just trying to make myself more marketable in the long run and figure out wtf I want to do.
Sounds like you got it all figured out.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

Did you have a book of maps in prison? I'm not sure I wanna kiss that ass anymore!

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
You prolly can but why not make a stop?
Impatience and worry about finding somewhere I can stay with a Great Dane. I have found a few AirBnBs along the route that allow dogs and don’t have a size restriction. I only plan on sleeping and showering there, so 7-8 hours at most?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Wordle 331 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛?
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛??⬛?
⬛??⬛?
?????

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Rough one.

Wordle 331 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛?
⬛⬛⬛⬛?
⬛?⬛⬛?
???⬛?
?????

What the fuck is this shit?
#Heardle #80

?⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛?

Bang biscuit! Q @Qat
We got maps in county, and cable TV.
This place don’t.
#Worldle #115 4/6 (100%)
???⬛⬛↗
?????⬇
?????⬇
??????

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I don’t know about all that ?

I have 10 things happening all at once. A second job, school, a big move 1400 miles away. I feel like I have nothing figured out lol
I hear ya. I’ve been in the process of making a big move too. The hardest part of anything is getting started.