Lifestyle Wordle - NO SPOILERS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

I do this in the middle of the night or early morning when I'm up with the baby.

It's a mastermind-style word game where you have 6 guesses to guess the daily word, which is the same for everyone. Then you can share your pattern for the day without spoiling it for everyone else.

It tells you what's in the right place, and what's the correct letter but in the wrong place.

Wordle 219 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜?
⬜⬜⬜??
?????

Some people like that it's a daily thing, but when you feel like playing more, there's a great knockoff called "hello wordl" (programmers will get that) - you can change the number of letters too.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

I do this in the middle of the night or early morning when I'm up with the baby.

It's a mastermind-style word game where you have 6 guesses to guess the daily word, which is the same for everyone. Then you can share your pattern for the day without spoiling it for everyone else.

It tells you what's in the right place, and what's the correct letter but in the wrong place.

Wordle 219 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜?
⬜⬜⬜??
?????

Some people like that it's a daily thing, but when you feel like playing more, there's a great knockoff called "hello wordl" (programmers will get that) - you can change the number of letters too.

I should’ve hit that ? Icon earlier but….

924ECFF4-0A9B-45AD-923C-409174713677.png

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

Wordle 219 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜?
⬜⬜⬜??
?????

thats a cool brain exercise

do we all get the same word every day? if so, post a link here. it would be fun to play together in a plutonic, non-sexual way

1643036627952.png

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
this one took my 5. but it was very satisfying, because i struggled for a long time to even think of a 3rd word since i forgot the yellow letter from round 1 was a viable letter

1643038840639.png

Last edited:

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Tried it and my word was knoll, which I never heard or read before.
Now I know it is something @Lars pants have occasionally.
whoa. i just got that one too actually. then it gave me a countdown of like 13 hours until the next word

but that word was my second word today after i reclicked his link... strange

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Tried it and my word was knoll, which I never heard or read before.
Now I know it is something @Lars pants have occasionally.
that word is most commonly known in the states as the place where the shooter killed kennedy

it is infamously called "the grassy knoll"

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Tried it and
That was the word I got in three in my first post.

I think everyone gets the same daily wordle but the second one - the hello wordl - is more like a regular game that's randomized and you can play over and over

*oh heads up one day the word was color or something and people were complaining about American exceptionalism

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
That was the word I got in three in my first post.

I think everyone gets the same daily wordle but the second one - the hello wordl - is more like a regular game that's randomized and you can play over and over

*oh heads up one day the word was color or something and people were complaining about American exceptionalism
ohhhhh i didnt realize there were two links. i mustve unknowingly clicked the second link the first time and the first the second time

i had been wondering why the layout on screen was different the second time. now it makes sense =))

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ohhhhh i didnt realize there were two links. i mustve unknowingly clicked the second link the first time and the first the second time

i had been wondering why the layout on screen was different the second time. now it makes sense =))
I just got “civil” in three. Forgot to screenshot it though.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Up with baby, did the wordle

Wordle 220 4/6

⬜??⬜⬜
⬜??⬜⬜
⬜⬜??⬜
?????

Wordle_20220124.jpg

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Wordle 220 4/6

?⬜⬜⬜⬜
?⬜?⬜⬜
?⬜??⬜
?????
how did you get that non-spoiler feedback?

i kinda like the idea of that so that people cant cheat. but i also dont care if people cheat, thats on them.

so i lean towards wanting to see peoples answers since the strategy choices may be insightful. and the words chosen may be as well

1643106425834.png