Workload Bench marking

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Here's how my week looked and apparently the boss has the shits at me;

Wrote a 68 page systems manual without the system being live in a test environment so I had to use my crystal balls. Now the system is for Hull Insurance which I dont know much about so once I got access to the test system yesterday I had to pretty much rewrite the whole 68 pages but the format was already there.

I then had to create a rating algorithm from scratch so when lil Insurance broker cunt plugs in his clients info he gets the price in real time. (Hull base rate * hull sum insured) + (Location Loading less higher deductible discount ) Less buyer group discount /Seaward limit blah blah .. you get the picture but about 6 lines of that bullshit

Re-wrote 8 pages of the hull wording which my boss fucked up but not that I can point that out or feelings might get hurt.

Oh our Western Australian regional Manager is on leave so Im carrying his work, theres a fucking 3 hour difference so his clients were calling and emailing me til 0900 (after which I switch off)

The above is on top of my normal day to day duties cause we are rolling out a new product.

Im doing this all from home, my printer is fucked, im a recovring alkie who hasnt slept in fuck knows when

I should just say fuck it and start drinking again aye fellas? no one appreciates my sobriety or my hard work so fuck it liver cancer here I come!

Here's how my week looked and apparently the boss has the shits at me;

Wrote a 68 page systems manual without the system being live in a test environment so I had to use my crystal balls. Now the system is for Hull Insurance which I dont know much about so once I got access to the test system yesterday I had to pretty much rewrite the whole 68 pages but the format was already there.

I then had to create a rating algorithm from scratch so when lil Insurance broker cunt plugs in his clients info he gets the price in real time. (Hull base rate * hull sum insured) + (Location Loading less higher deductible discount ) Less buyer group discount /Seaward limit blah blah .. you get the picture but about 6 lines of that bullshit

Re-wrote 8 pages of the hull wording which my boss fucked up but not that I can point that out or feelings might get hurt.

Oh our Western Australian regional Manager is on leave so Im carrying his work, theres a fucking 3 hour difference so his clients were calling and emailing me til 0900 (after which I switch off)

The above is on top of my normal day to day duties cause we are rolling out a new product.

Im doing this all from home, my printer is fucked, im a recovring alkie who hasnt slept in fuck knows when

I should just say fuck it and start drinking again aye fellas? no one appreciates my sobriety or my hard work so fuck it liver cancer here I come!
Bye the way

Stop acting like a victim

Sort your shit out cunt.