Workout Plan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Billy

Oct 29, 2015
I'm what you would probably call skinny fat. I'm tall thin but have good belly going. Looking to lose that and add toned muscle. Would love some help when it comes to working out and dieting as most internet diets i read for bulking involve eating a lot of food that i don't like as I'm a very picky eater.

I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to all this stuff so any help and advise is appreciated.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
I was skinny fat! now I am just skinny. I used DDP yoga to burn off the fat then added mass gainer shakes and weight lifting to add muscle. I am still working on it but I look much better than I used to. I am actually about to cut the mass gainer shakes in half because I over did it a bit and added too much fat back during the push to get muscle. I started off at 197lbs (I am 6'7) got all the way down to 169lbs and decided I looked like I was going to die I was so skinny, then in july i added the weight lifting and mass gainer shakes, currently at 195lbs.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
Jay do you have Marfan Syndrome by chance?
Wow.

I had never heard of Marfan Syndrome so I looked it up. I have no clue if I have it or not but I do have almost all of the symptoms/signs of it.
  • Long arms, legs and fingers
  • Tall and thin body type
  • Curved spine
  • Chest sinks in or sticks out
  • Flexible joints
  • Flat feet
  • Crowded teeth
  • Stretch marks on the skin that are not related to weight gain or loss
I have every single one of those except curved spine. and I have fairly poor posture so I might have that one as well.

Ok, thats pretty weird.

M

member 1013

Wow.

I had never heard of Marfan Syndrome so I looked it up. I have no clue if I have it or not but I do have almost all of the symptoms/signs of it.
  • Long arms, legs and fingers
  • Tall and thin body type
  • Curved spine
  • Chest sinks in or sticks out
  • Flexible joints
  • Flat feet
  • Crowded teeth
  • Stretch marks on the skin that are not related to weight gain or loss
I have every single one of those except curved spine. and I have fairly poor posture so I might have that one as well.

Ok, thats pretty weird.
You should get that shit checked out bro, it can result in lots of heart problems specifically with the aorta. I'm surprised you've never been tested for it.

I'm pretty much John C. Reilly from step brothers.

M

member 1013

I'm sorry if I've caused you stress bro, I only brought it up because the only guy I know that is built like you has Marfan Syndrome. He is a little shorter (6'4") but considering no one else in his family is over 5'10 he's fucking stretched out.

Again I only mentioned it cause I love you.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
I'm sorry if I've caused you stress bro, I only brought it up because the only guy I know that is built like you has Marfan Syndrome. He is a little shorter (6'4") but considering no one else in his family is over 5'10 he's fucking stretched out.

Again I only mentioned it cause I love you.

my dad was 6'9 but not bone thin like i was most of my life.

M

member 1013

That's a sweet photo, I like your pop's mutton chops!

Yes hopefully you just got the super long genetics my friend.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Billy:by your post, it sounds like you don't exercise at all. If so, forget about "dieting", and just try to eat healthily.
Find an exercise you like and will stay motivated to continue to do and
95% of your problems will be work themselves out naturally. Once you've been Successfully exercising for 3 months or so, you can look at tweaking your program/diet to get more efficient results.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I'm what you would probably call skinny fat. I'm tall thin but have good belly going. Looking to lose that and add toned muscle. Would love some help when it comes to working out and dieting as most internet diets i read for bulking involve eating a lot of food that i don't like as I'm a very picky eater.

I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to all this stuff so any help and advise is appreciated.
First step is decide on your goals. S&C is over complicated by a lot of people but it doesn't need to be.

To lose weight, eat clean.
To gain muscle/general strength, eat protein and lift weights.
To get fit, do cardio.
To get match fit, play your sport a lot, as well as base s&c.