VID Worried about a potential knife attack?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

I dont know about that one. Id rather run or find an appropriate weapon. shooting on someone with a knife can put you in a vulnerable position underneath the knifer. Id prefer kickboxing range and really solid oblique kick to the knee

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
So I just need to show the potential attacker how to attack me, have them practice twice so I can get their timing down, and then defend on the third attack? Seems pretty straight forward. Personally, I would recommend not handing a knife to your attacker in the first place, but that does not make for cool you-tube videos, so...

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I dont know about that one. Id rather run or find an appropriate weapon. shooting on someone with a knife can put you in a vulnerable position underneath the knifer. Id prefer kickboxing range and really solid oblique kick to the knee

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Oh my God. If I was in the audience/seminar I would have walked out. Especially if I had paid for that shit.

He is definitely gonna get someone killed. Shit, man.

I had an old as shit Taekwondo instructor way back who was similar. He would claim on the streets of korea he'd used all this bollocks. His son was a cool guy and ridiculously talented and usually took the classes, I hated it when the old "master" took it.