Lifestyle Worst job?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What would be the worst job you ever had, or could imagine ever having?

I'd hate to be the one who has to clean toilets, I was just thinking about it while I had a piss and saw some gum in there. Also when I lived in a 16 man room in the Navy I was one of the toilet cleaning crew, I used to mop the floor in there and that's it. I ain't scrubbing no toilet, fuck that.

One thing that bothers me (I'm not sure why, but it does) is washing other people's dishes.

It's fucking gross and will make me puke.

Both of these points helped me out a lot when I used to work in a bar years ago. I didn't have to clean up the bathrooms or clear / clean plates.

I think the worst job I could think of doing would be an astronaut. I'd hate to be up in space. Shit creeps me out

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Probably working as a janitor at some busy store or something. I worked in the warehouse of Canadian Tire for a summer carrying all sorts of heavy products out to customer's cars where I'd go home pretty sore. But there was a grocery store next to us that'd I go to for lunch and one day I went into their bathroom to take a shit and the first stall was a horror show, the toilet had clogged but for some reason people kept shitting in it anyway to the point where there was a mountain of shit with a piss moat, like if you sat down your ass would touch the shit, and I couldn't think of a worse thing to have to deal with.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I could never work as a care-aid, support staff or nurse. Wiping the ass of another adult is something I hope I never have to do in my life.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No real bad jobs but one electrical project was horrible.

We had to pull a cable (500MCM which is 25lbs per foot) a length of 1.8kms for a back up system at a major sewage plant in Surrey. This place had the majority of it's structure under ground so about 15 of us had to spread out and use radios to communicate. I got the amazing job with 3 others of being at the reel which is about 10' tall and a few thousand pounds of coiled wire. It was set up inside the room that all the solids would be collected at and spewed into a big bin. As I'd fight the cable off the reel into the chase you'd see and of course smell everything you could think of that was flushed down the toilets. Condoms, tampons, paper, puke, piss, shit....Every 5 minutes or so these misters would spray this masking agent which for some reason would make things worse. It was pretty hard work so you're breathing heavy and all it would take is for one of us to gag or dry heave and it would start a chain reaction none of us could fight. We'd eventually all bail outside for fresh air and try to keep our lunch down but it killed our production so we kept getting in shit from the other crews who were trying to pull the cable. I already have a weak stomach for gross shit and this job was testing my limits, just horrible.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Factory line with a low thinking repetitive job. Like a assembling part Z in some long Factory line

I'd actually enjoy being a janitor or something like that.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
No real bad jobs but one electrical project was horrible.

We had to pull a cable (500MCM which is 25lbs per foot) a length of 1.8kms for a back up system at a major sewage plant in Surrey. This place had the majority of it's structure under ground so about 15 of us had to spread out and use radios to communicate. I got the amazing job with 3 others of being at the reel which is about 10' tall and a few thousand pounds of coiled wire. It was set up inside the room that all the solids would be collected at and spewed into a big bin. As I'd fight the cable off the reel into the chase you'd see and of course smell everything you could think of that was flushed down the toilets. Condoms, tampons, paper, puke, piss, shit....Every 5 minutes or so these misters would spray this masking agent which for some reason would make things worse. It was pretty hard work so you're breathing heavy and all it would take is for one of us to gag or dry heave and it would start a chain reaction none of us could fight. We'd eventually all bail outside for fresh air and try to keep our lunch down but it killed our production so we kept getting in shit from the other crews who were trying to pull the cable. I already have a weak stomach for gross shit and this job was testing my limits, just horrible.
Surely you've been stuck working with some Newfs where you couldn't understand a word, that couldn't have been fun.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Surely you've been stuck working with some Newfs where you couldn't understand a word, that couldn't have been fun.
Lol many times! I'd actually enjoy working with them. It was like a crash course in all things east coast and I'd be laughing lots, most of you Newfies are gold in my books. Me misses, best kind, me ol trout, yeeeeees by.... It's easy to make fun but hard to hate of those guys.

M

member 3289

But there was a grocery store next to us that'd I go to for lunch and one day I went into their bathroom to take a shit and the first stall was a horror show, the toilet had clogged but for some reason people kept shitting in it anyway to the point where there was a mountain of shit with a piss moat, like if you sat down your ass would touch the shit, and I couldn't think of a worse thing to have to deal with.
I don't think I've ever seen a shit mountain like that, but I've seen a toilet filled nearly to the brim with piss in a gas station in Miami Beach.

Funny thing was the toilet was working, it was just that Neanderthal after Neanderthal had gone in there, pissed in the ever-filling toilet bowl, and walked out.

Needless to say the working sink with a full soap dispenser and a stack of paper towels in the paper towel dispenser had both gone untouched.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't think I've ever seen a shit mountain like that, but I've seen a toilet filled nearly to the brim with piss in a gas station in Miami Beach.

Funny thing was the toilet was working, it was just that Neanderthal after Neanderthal had gone in there, pissed in the ever-filling toilet bowl, and walked out.

Needless to say the working sink with a full soap dispenser and a stack of paper towels in the paper towel dispenser had both gone untouched.
I've been in a porta John that was full to the brim. I had to piss with my eyes closed because I couldn't look. It was fucking horrendous

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol many times! I'd actually enjoy working with them. It was like a crash course in all things east coast and I'd be laughing lots, most of you Newfies are gold in my books. Me misses, best kind, me ol trout, yeeeeees by.... It's easy to make fun but hard to hate of those guys.
Stays where yas at. I's comes where yas too. Ain't da boy dat buys da boat and i's ain't the boys dat sells it, but I can see a boat from me window. Lord tundering, me mudder and me fadder say stompin Tom Connor shoulda run fer mayor.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Pretty much any job that requires you to spend two hours plus a day commuting, and going to a mind-numbing job you hate, and then having to do it all over again the next day for the rest of your foreseeable future, is the worst job in the world.

Sometimes I think that the solitude that cleaning toilets would offer, is far preferable to the shit I currently have to deal with each day. I'm dealing with turds and cleaning up shit all day as it is.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Forgot I should have done a #meetoo as a 14/15 year old, I didn't even get much of a discount from the George Michael CD but I did tell my parents and he was arrested. It wasn't anything as much as well yeah everything that's going on at the moment. I just bent over and he decided to rub up against me a lot.

Worst job EVER.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Flipside, my first Saturday job was awesome. I was mixing hair colours, sweeping hair up and being bought Pernod and cokes after every shift.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Flipside, my first Saturday job was awesome. I was mixing hair colours, sweeping hair up and being bought Pernod and cokes after every shift.
Pernod and coke.

I had you pegged as a dark mild drinker.

This is worse