Worst music lyrics ever written....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
We Built This City on Rock and Roll!

Worst lyrics AND worst fucking song ever. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES. Those lyrics...

I think I'd remember building a city. Especially one built on rock and roll. Can you imagine the construction permits? And then you'd have to hire a bunch of planners, and safety inspectors. Is rock and roll a stable foundation? Stupidest song ever.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
YES. Those lyrics...

I think I'd remember building a city. Especially one built on rock and roll. Can you imagine the construction permits? And then you'd have to hire a bunch of planners, and safety inspectors. Is rock and roll a stable foundation? Stupidest song ever.
I had to give a presentation for my Sex Ed class in high school. I decided to do a parody video of this song and changed the chorus to "we built these titties, we built these titties on birth control." The other verses were very informative. I got detention. Bullshit.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
YES. Those lyrics...

I see BC...........another British Columbian is in the house, and I do believe we've pretty much taken over this party. I'll tell you one thing about this party we've got going on in here, if the DJ even thinks about playing We Built this City on Rock and Roll we are going to take him out back and kick the shit out of him. Then we are going to boot fuck him and kick the shit out of him some more. Then we're going to punch him out! After that we'll drag him into the bushes across the street and really fuck him up!!! He wouldn't be that stupid, I'm sure everything will be fine.........I'm just getting a little ahead of myself here. That song makes me think and do crazy things! So, can I get you a drink?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
There's this song I really like called Loveable by real life couple Chante Moore and Kenny Lattimore, but the chorus is literally:

"Starting from your head down to your toes
you are so beautiful
you are everything, everything, everything I need
Tonight I'm gonna
Make love to every part of you
And it's gonna be so intense
'Cause I was made to love you"

What a boner buster of bad lyricism.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
All the girlies say I'm pretty fly, for a white guy.

Hahahaha I like that song. I like that discovery channel song too

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Don't wanna slip because if I slip then I'm slippin.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Beat this one, you pretenders

View: https://youtu.be/AfsS3pIDBfw

a very intuitive ex girlfriend of mine used to get so pissed at this song, so I invested heavily in various versions of it for her

I know, I’m a twat, but it was fun times

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Innagodadavita

Reportedly, the lyric was supposed to be "In the Garden of Eden" but the
singer got so fucked up it came out "innagodadavita" and they just left it - and named the song and album with that phonetic spelling.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ima get get get you drunk, get you love drunk off my hump, my lovely lady lumps check it out.