Lifestyle would you be in an interracial relationship?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
This isn't intended to be negative.

For example, I think ESPNs Cari Champion is gorgeous. I'd let her do dirty things to me, and gladly return the favors.

But would I be in a relationship with her? No.

There are just too many differences in culture. If someone want to do some blow and go do a drive by on a funeral of someone who lived a block away, that's on them. I ain't down with that shit.

I used to totally have a thing for Asian chicks. Until I worked with them and discovered their unabated disdain for us roundeyes. Physically speaking, I think Asians are beautiful. But they are the most racist people alive. Plus they'd probably meet my dog and look at it as dinner instead of a pet.

In short, the cultural differences are just too much of a hurdle. Somewhere, somehow, they will always come into play. It may be their uncle, it may be their brother, it may be their grandmother, but cultural differences will manifest themselves at some point and make things uncomfortable.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I worked with a chick who was, as I have told her, my favorite redneck ever. Cute chick, killer body, and she's a automotive service technician. (Mechanic) If you met her at a bar, you'd never think it. She's a cute chick.

First day I got my knife she grabs it out of my hand and starts chiffonding paper, and says "that's a sharp knife".

I can be in the kitchen, she could be in the garage. We could have a beautiful relstionship. And she friend requested me, not the other way around. Being newly single, I'm working on this.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Race =/= culture. Germans and Irish, for example, can have very different cultures. Similarly, 4th generation American lawyers with Asian heritage may be culturally very similar to white American lawyers.

To answer your question, I'm mixed race so pretty much every relationship I have is interracial. I did once date a mixed white/Asian girl.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Don't be a dick tonight Leigh @Leigh. I'm not in the mood for it. There are reasons I am sleepless at 2 am, and none of the revolve around this forum. Thanks in advance.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I wouldn't even attempt an African American chick as they're brains have undergone too much experimentation by media culture.
I'd date an African chick no problem though.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I'm German, Polish, Lithuanian, Italian and ninja. But if anyone asks, I'm American.

I worked with a black chick. She had a pretty face and a fucking jaw dropping body. She was running expo. (making sure plates were standard if you don't speak restaurant)

We were balls deep on a Friday night, and we had an issue where I may have spoken out of place. She looks me straight in the face and says "you ain't Ike Turner bitch". I almost pissed myself. We never had any issue after that.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Don't be a dick by politely pointing out your racist logic? Gtfo with that.
Let me ask you Leigh, I meet some chick from Saudi Arabia - as polite and well mannered as I am, do you think they accept me into their family?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Let me ask you Leigh, I meet some chick from Saudi Arabia - as polite and we'll mannered as I am, do you think they accept me into their family?
Do you mean a girl of Arab ethnicity who's family has been in the US for generations? Because otherwise you're being intellectually dishonest.

Under those circumstances, I think some would accept you. Some would not.

I love when people say I'm....

Born in Liverpool

English

Scottish mother

Irish father

Still

Fucking English!

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
"Some would not"

That's my point. I'd rather not deal with extra scrutiny that racial or cultural, whatever you want to call it, that are inherent with such. I'm not disparaging other cultures, I'm just saying I don't want to put the work in to deal with the bullshit.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
To answer OP's question, yes. Have in the past and would in the future. Although I wouldn't fault anyone who preferred dating within their own race.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
To answer OP's question, yes. Have in the past and would in the future. Although I wouldn't fault anyone who preferred dating within their own race.
You absolutely have the right to refuse who are intimate with. No justification is needed.

"Some would not"

That's my point. I'd rather not deal with extra scrutiny that racial or cultural, whatever you want to call it, that are inherent with such. I'm not disparaging other cultures, I'm just saying I don't want to put the work in to deal with the bullshit.
That's perfectly valid, you can refuse to date whoever you like. But that isn't all you're saying. You've equated race with culture and made a couple of racist statements. Please tone it down.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Let me ask you Leigh, I meet some chick from Saudi Arabia - as polite and well mannered as I am, do you think they accept me into their family?
Interesting question. In this scenario, have they seen some of your posts on TMMAC? o_O

Last edited: